U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 08-14-2008, 07:52 PM

4,951 posts, read 1,709,676 times

Advertisements

Sorry I missed getting to say good morning to you all...

Have a wonderful night and very sweet dreams...

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-14-2008, 08:57 PM

4,057 posts, read 7,806,068 times
Y'all are just too funny, I am loving these graphics (and I didn't know that I had a couple of twins with green hair and fuzzy slippers Boy this is gonna be some kind of meet-up when it finally actually happens!

I'm back for now, but my computer definitely has some issues, which is not necessarily a bad thing this week Since it's just about impossible to work without my computer, after I shut it down last Thursday or Friday, we decided to run off to Canada for a couple of days--JUST what we needed I know I'm going to have to drop it for some professional help, but I'm at least able to get online now

Well I'm to see what I've missed over the last couple of days--I peeked in a couple times to respond to a couple of posts, and it looks like there are PAGES of new threads to go through (I'll never catch up...) Anyway, hope everybody's been playing nice--hopefully I can start to rep again!! Take care...

addidion: what's this AK thread that you guys are talking about?? Sounds like fun!!

Last edited by Valerie C; 08-14-2008 at 09:03 PM.. Reason: had to add something...

Old 08-14-2008, 10:55 PM

120 posts, read 671,699 times
I have got to print out that fuzzy whatnot picture and put it up on my daughter's mirror for her to see when she wakes up one morning! IT's hilarious and reminds me so much of her in the a.m. She is 15 and likes to stay up until daylight and sleep until 3 pm, but with us trying to get the house ready to sell, we haven't been letting her sleep past 9 a.m. She is SO that picture!

Old 08-15-2008, 02:23 AM

2,119 posts, read 4,735,267 times
Hey Val, welcome back. A trip to Canada huh?? Must be nice. Hope you had a great time!!!

Yes you have missed the nuts on here. JFR has went offically crazy!!! He has been working overtime with his little, I have no idea what they are called....haha, the little moving smileys, and dancing aliens and balloons and etc...Oh and Wanna has been just as nuts!!! That green thing, kills me. But keeps us all laughing. So go catch up on everything you have missed, and we will see ya on the forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valerie C View Post
Y'all are just too funny, I am loving these graphics (and I didn't know that I had a couple of twins with green hair and fuzzy slippers Boy this is gonna be some kind of meet-up when it finally actually happens!

I'm back for now, but my computer definitely has some issues, which is not necessarily a bad thing this week Since it's just about impossible to work without my computer, after I shut it down last Thursday or Friday, we decided to run off to Canada for a couple of days--JUST what we needed I know I'm going to have to drop it for some professional help, but I'm at least able to get online now

Well I'm to see what I've missed over the last couple of days--I peeked in a couple times to respond to a couple of posts, and it looks like there are PAGES of new threads to go through (I'll never catch up...) Anyway, hope everybody's been playing nice--hopefully I can start to rep again!! Take care...

addidion: what's this AK thread that you guys are talking about?? Sounds like fun!!

Old 08-15-2008, 08:19 AM

3,712 posts, read 6,031,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LACarole View Post
I have got to print out that fuzzy whatnot picture and put it up on my daughter's mirror for her to see when she wakes up one morning! IT's hilarious and reminds me so much of her in the a.m. She is 15 and likes to stay up until daylight and sleep until 3 pm, but with us trying to get the house ready to sell, we haven't been letting her sleep past 9 a.m. She is SO that picture!
Glad you like it! I found it on a google image search for 'good morning'

Old 08-15-2008, 08:22 AM

And Good Morning, all! Hope you have a lovely Friday.

http://www.crittersetc.com/Quickstart/ImageLib/moose_good_morning_prod.jpg (broken link)

Old 08-15-2008, 08:25 AM

1,187 posts, read 2,230,066 times
Wanna and everyone with the animated graphics and other pics

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b40/foreverafan3n8/Comp%20Tags/winnieToocute.gif (broken link)

Old 08-15-2008, 08:29 AM

Default So how many of you say this each morning LOL

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b40/foreverafan3n8/Comp%20Tags/noelle-garfield1_hello.gif (broken link)

Old 08-15-2008, 08:35 AM

oh yeah, I'm so there! I may get up in the morning, but.... I'd rather not. at least not for another 1/2 hour or so but work calls (which reminds me...)!

Old 08-15-2008, 08:39 AM

Default Hey I thought I saw that green guy before LOL

I found this in my collection of graphics...see he's jumping this time

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b40/foreverafan3n8/Comp%20Tags/GreatIdeaDDPInAPickle-vi.gif (broken link)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire