Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-16-2008, 09:28 AM

4,951 posts, read 2,537,174 times

Advertisements

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-16-2008, 10:38 AM

1,281 posts, read 3,702,407 times
Default Thanks...

thanks again for all the congrats for my new color bar - again can't do it without you. Also wanted to extend the thanks to all for helping bump my hubby up too (tarheelstatenative) and all the kind comments (or as jfr says - sucking up) that you told him about me -- y'all are too kind.

Wanna, I know morsto is in Cali but we haven't seen/heard from them in a long time since before bry and all were MIA. Kwiley haven't seen in a long time either. We are going to have to keep an active APB thread LOL.

Hope everyone has a great weekend - and keep your eyes out for the confiscated steel roflmao

Old 08-16-2008, 12:13 PM

3,859 posts, read 10,323,302 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaComeHome View Post
hey... has anyone seen mosrto or kwiley around lately? did we lose a couple?
Yes mosrto posted a day or two ago. I have not seen kwiley post however.

Old 08-16-2008, 01:55 PM

2,392 posts, read 2,539,612 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TarheelStateNative View Post
Yeah congrats babe on getting your First light green bar.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NH2NCMom View Post
thanks again for all the congrats for my new color bar - again can't do it without you. Also wanted to extend the thanks to all for helping bump my hubby up too (tarheelstatenative) and all the kind comments (or as jfr says - sucking up) that you told him about me -- y'all are too kind....
LOL ~ now I understand why the newbie is calling you Babe! LOL ~ I can't keep up ~ eventually I catch on.

btw, Yes, I submitted a photo too! Good Luck to you! And Congrats on your Light Green Bar!

Have a Great Weekend Everyone!!

Old 08-16-2008, 01:57 PM

3,859 posts, read 10,323,302 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BooShutterBugg View Post
LOL ~ now I understand why the newbie is calling you Babe! LOL ~ I can't keep up ~ eventually I catch on. btw, Yes, I submitted a photo too! Good Luck to you! And Congrats on your Light Green Bar!

Boo that is funny! I just figured that out too!

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend!

Nicolem

Old 08-16-2008, 02:01 PM

1,281 posts, read 3,702,407 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolem View Post
Boo that is funny! I just figured that out too!

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend!

Nicolem
Quote:
LOL ~ now I understand why the newbie is calling you Babe! LOL ~ I can't keep up ~ eventually I catch on.

btw, Yes, I submitted a photo too! Good Luck to you! And Congrats on your Light Green Bar!

ROFLMAO...oh I just love it when strange men call me "babe" (and not for the pig either LMAO). You both must have missed my post where I introduced him -- I caught him a few weeks back and figured out it was him and he fessed up. Thanks Boo.

Old 08-16-2008, 03:06 PM

1,384 posts, read 4,450,479 times
which I still think is miraculous. I'll bet nothing gets past you, NH2NCMom! My husband would have had me totally duped.

Old 08-16-2008, 03:14 PM

3,533 posts, read 12,302,053 times
Talking K i s s i n g .............ha ha ha

Quote:

i know it boo, at first i thought he was hitting on her but i guess that already happend way before this forum...lol.......http://bestsmileys.com/love1/11.gif (broken link).....see boo here they are...ROTF...

Old 08-16-2008, 04:04 PM

120 posts, read 785,751 times
Boo, I just noticed that your location is 'taking pix and scrapbooking'. Are you a scrapbooker? Just curious b/c I am addicted to it - it's my most expensive vice! But it provides many hours of entertainment for me with great end product, so my husband doesn't complain! He's just glad he gets to watch more football! He he he!

Old 08-16-2008, 04:19 PM

3,533 posts, read 12,302,053 times
Talking crafts crafts crafts...that's all she does

Quote:
Originally Posted by LACarole View Post
Boo, I just noticed that your location is 'taking pix and scrapbooking'. Are you a scrapbooker? Just curious b/c I am addicted to it - it's my most expensive vice! But it provides many hours of entertainment for me with great end product, so my husband doesn't complain! He's just glad he gets to watch more football! He he he!

my DW is too into scrapbooking...she has quite a few made already...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire