U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 06-18-2008, 07:21 AM

2,489 posts, read 5,390,453 times
Thanks JFR - I'm a bit of a "mother hen" - can't help myself sometimes!

I just checked your new picture - I was expecting to see you in platform shoes polyester !
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-18-2008, 07:58 AM

3,543 posts, read 8,937,720 times
Talking Lmao

oh , sorry dare. i sent those out to be resoled. i wore them out dancin under My disco ball singin i'm too sexy for my shirt so sexy it hurts. HA HA HA HA LMAO OOPSS FELL OUTA MY CHAIR. NOW THAT HURTS!!!!!!!!!!

Old 06-19-2008, 09:05 AM

1,384 posts, read 2,947,867 times
just read your post, Dare, about something freaky happening...
after a 2 day trip I returned last night & found I wasn't logged into CD anymore (my pc is always running, can't figure it out) so I had restricted access. Had to request a new password to get in, but finally made it. Hopefully all's well here, I had no idea what was going on & figured it was just an upgrade or some maintenance or something last night.
You are super making an attempt to reach out to forum friends in need if the event arises. I'm so happy to be part of a group of people who genuinely care and who consistently make me laugh!

Old 06-19-2008, 09:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa g View Post
just read your post, Dare, about something freaky happening...
after a 2 day trip I returned last night & found I wasn't logged into CD anymore (my pc is always running, can't figure it out) so I had restricted access. Had to request a new password to get in, but finally made it. Hopefully all's well here, I had no idea what was going on & figured it was just an upgrade or some maintenance or something last night.
You are super making an attempt to reach out to forum friends in need if the event arises. I'm so happy to be part of a group of people who genuinely care and who consistently make me laugh!
Lisa - I had to log in again yesterday, too! I have it set so it just remembers me, but it forgot me yesterday afternoon

The freaky thing I referred to in the original post was actually regarding a poster on another forum and not the forum itself. It's a long story, but basically a "regular" had allowed a new person in their life to post under their name and things got very strange for awhile...so strange that a lot of people were worried but had no way to contact the "regular" other than DM's and then they weren't sure what was going on....such drama

Old 06-19-2008, 09:25 AM

HUH, that's funny. i never have any problem and i always stay logged in. i never log out. so i just go to citi data site and start talking.

Old 06-19-2008, 09:35 AM

1,384 posts, read 2,947,867 times
ahh, that's kind of creepy...
And also, the man whose passing was recently mentioned on CD didn't actually die?

Old 06-19-2008, 10:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa g View Post
ahh, that's kind of creepy...
And also, the man whose passing was recently mentioned on CD didn't actually die?
As far as I know it was determined it was some kind of sick joke....a really sick joke.

Old 06-19-2008, 01:16 PM

Exclamation Valerie - Tell me this wasn't YOU!!!!

LONDONDERRY, N.H. (AP) - A Londonderry, New Hampshire, woman got more than she bargained for when she opened her mailbox this week. A 3-foot-long snake was inside.

iWon News - N.H. Woman reaches for mail, finds 3-foot-long snake

Old 06-19-2008, 02:27 PM

Talking funny huh dare ?

hey dare, are you the one running around putting snakes in peoples mail boxes ? LOL

Old 06-19-2008, 02:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JFRRACING View Post
hey dare, are you the one running around putting snakes in peoples mail boxes ? LOL
Uh....no. That would not be me - you would NEVER catch me doing anything with a snake! uh uh...no way...never...nope....no...and yes, I realize Freud would have a field day with that!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire