Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-26-2008, 04:09 PM

Location: :0)1 CORINTHIANS,13*"KYRIE, ELEISON"*"CHRISTE ELEISON"
3,078 posts, read 6,174,218 times

Advertisements

Nicole, I just signed on, and found out about your situation

I am so very sorry! But you are thinking in his best interest!

Just think about all of the LOVE he brought into your lives!

Hang in there!

Lots of ((HUGS)) going your way!

Good Luck with it all,

Take gentle care NICOLE!

Countrylv22

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolem View Post
Valerie C, lisa g, JFFRACING and Buck Naked,

Thank you all for your kind thoughts, wishes and hugs-you are all very kind and I appreciate it.

We have made the decision to bring him to the vet and end his pain. We will be going once my husband gets home. He has been so loyal and loving to us- I cannot let him suffer any longer.

Thank you all again!

Nicolem

Last edited by countrylv22; 06-26-2008 at 04:09 PM.. Reason: PEACE & BLESSINGS EVERYONE! :0):0)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-26-2008, 05:42 PM

3,712 posts, read 10,991,994 times
Quote:
God I cant evven type this without crying my eyes out
yep, me too! I know it doesn't make the pain any less, but please know that your CD friends are crying right along with you. It's one of the hardest-kindest things you can do.

Yeah, I like that poem too - better than the Rainbow Bridge one - which is why I saved it when another friend's cat died last year and it was sent to them.

Collect up all your pics and look them over and remember Beavis as he was. "I will not say: do not weep; for not all tears are an evil." JRR Tolkien.

Old 06-27-2008, 04:10 AM

3,859 posts, read 10,294,077 times
Dare to Dream. Suzet. Country and WannaComeHome-

Thamk you so much for all the nice words, care, concern wishes and thoughts-it means a lot to me.

Nicolem

Old 06-27-2008, 04:38 AM

Default Thank you

I want to thank all of my forum friends for their happy thoughts, hugs, wishes and concern about my cat, Beavis. I really appreciate it.

We ended his pain last night. My husband and I were with him. It was tough and it was a lousy night-neither one of us got any sleep. I am thankful that his suffering is over. The poor thing was so anemic they had a little trouble even finding a vein. Once they got the vein-thank God it was quick. Any pets from my child hood that had to be put to sleep my mom and dad went through that and I never truly appreciated that until now. I was just a kid angry that their loving pet died never thinking what mom and dad were going through. This was my first pet as an adult out on my own. Seeing him after was weird.

My loyal and unique buddy is now out of pain and at rest. I will never forget him.

Nicolem

Old 06-27-2008, 06:12 AM

4,643 posts, read 13,901,678 times
(((((hugs))))) I'm so sorry...
I know how hard the next several days are going to be for you. When you are able to, I invite you to visit the memorial page to my Jazzmin and scroll down to Living Love (Now and Forever, These Pages are Dedicated to.....). Bring tissues. Cry when you need to. Help each other through....

Living Love
If you ever love an animal, there are three days in your life you will always remember...

Old 06-27-2008, 08:41 PM

92 posts, read 241,684 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolem View Post
I want to thank all of my forum friends for their happy thoughts, hugs, wishes and concern about my cat, Beavis. I really appreciate it.

We ended his pain last night. My husband and I were with him. It was tough and it was a lousy night-neither one of us got any sleep. I am thankful that his suffering is over. The poor thing was so anemic they had a little trouble even finding a vein. Once they got the vein-thank God it was quick. Any pets from my child hood that had to be put to sleep my mom and dad went through that and I never truly appreciated that until now. I was just a kid angry that their loving pet died never thinking what mom and dad were going through. This was my first pet as an adult out on my own. Seeing him after was weird.

My loyal and unique buddy is now out of pain and at rest. I will never forget him.

Nicolem

so so so sorry to hear about this Nicole m

Old 06-27-2008, 09:32 PM

951 posts, read 1,638,465 times
Oh, Nicole. I'm so sorry for your loss. I've had to endure that pain a few times with my dogs and it's never easy. In fact, some of those were the hardest things I've ever had to do. Just think though, he's in Heaven playing with a fresh ball of yarn, a new catnip toy and romping in his favorite place. He will wait for you......
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your hubby.
Peace +
bryfry

Old 06-28-2008, 12:09 AM

2,110 posts, read 6,939,999 times
Nicole, here is a poem from Beavis to you......

Do not stand at my grave and weep,
I am not there, I do not sleep,
I am a thousand winds that blow,
I am the diamond glints on snow.
I am the sunlight on ripened grain;
I am the gentle Autumn's rain
When you awaken in the morning's hush,
I am the swift uplifting rush
Of quiet birds in circled flight.
I am the soft stars that shine at night.
Do not stand at my grave and cry
I am not there, I did not die.

Old 06-30-2008, 07:08 AM

Thanks ValerieC, proud American, bryfry and Suzet for the website, kind thoughts and poem. You guys/gal are the best

Again thanks to the rest of my forum friends for your kind thoughts and dm's. I appreciate everything.

Nicolem

Old 07-01-2008, 08:44 PM

4,643 posts, read 13,901,678 times
Hey I just wanted to pop in and say HELLO to everybody!! I've been unable to get to City Data in several days, so anyone who has DM'd me, sorry I've been sort of AWOL!!! I promise to get back to everybody really quick (hopefully tonight)

It looks like I've missed a bunch of postings, so gonna try to read, respond, and get caught up

Nicolem, I hope that you're doing ok... thought of you while watching my dog today, who suddenly seems to be getting older all of a sudden--9 years old and has always acted like a puppy (sigh)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire