U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 03-20-2008, 03:29 PM

1 posts, read 2,230 times

Advertisements

Im thinking of trans. up to the new federal prison in Berlin in couple of years and was wondering about the schools do they have football, baseball,wrestling,catholic.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-20-2008, 03:52 PM

1,775 posts, read 5,490,845 times
I went to school in Berlin (though i'm 32 now) but my nieces and nephews are in school now and the schools in my opinion are very good. Some of the teachers who taught me are still there. I live in FL now but am moving back this summer. I have a daughter who will be attending high school in the fall and she is blind. I notified the school system and they were on top of getting things prepared for her to attend since she will be the first blind child attending school there. I was quite impressed with their quick response. As far as sports, I don't know if they are ALL school related since there are a lot of community based kids programs too but my nephew plays hockey in the winter and baseball in the summers. In high school, i remember track was popular along with hockey, field hockey, softball (for the girls). I don't think they have wrestling or football though.

If you need any info about the town at all, i'll be free to share. I was born and lived in NH until i was 18, moved to FL and now going back to be with my family again this summer. It's a nice little town to live in especially if you have a guaranteed job waiting for you. That seems to be the biggest problem up there is lack of employment.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire