Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-10-2018, 12:43 PM
KCZ

4,655 posts, read 3,632,289 times

Advertisements

Feel free to be concerned then.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-10-2018, 12:47 PM

2,649 posts, read 3,534,990 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KCZ View Post
Feel free to be concerned then.
thank you , feel free to be unconcerned

Old 02-10-2018, 12:49 PM

4,567 posts, read 5,641,792 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KCZ View Post
This topic always results in a endless argument. Anybody got want to start a more useful thread?
I'm unconcerned with adult non-seatbelt-user deaths, I am concerned with HB 1259.

Old 02-12-2018, 08:34 PM

61 posts, read 61,687 times
Does one subscribe to the Free State Project?

BTW I click mine way more times than I don't when I drive despite the fact you don't have to.

One thing about NH that does bother me though is there is more cops on the roads up here than in MA. They don't have much better to do and that takes away from the free state vibe, even if some cops believe in the laws for NH and recognize it as a free state.. when theres too many though, it feels like just as big a police state as MA.

Old 02-13-2018, 11:13 AM

500 posts, read 633,010 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InNH View Post

BTW I click mine way more times than I don't when I drive despite the fact you don't have to.

One thing about NH that does bother me though is there is more cops on the roads up here than in MA. They don't have much better to do and that takes away from the free state vibe, even if some cops believe in the laws for NH and recognize it as a free state.. when theres too many though, it feels like just as big a police state as MA.
Yes, it's crazy how many police there are in NH. Other places I've lived, I'd see a few a day. Here in NH, you see them all the time all day long. There are a few rural towns in NH with no police. Many more towns could do without them, or with one full-timer.

Old 02-15-2018, 10:02 PM

33 posts, read 20,172 times
Not wearing a seatbelt in a state that has no mandatory auto insurance requirements is simply begging for a bankruptcy if anything bad should ever happen to you by a poor, uninsured driver.

Old 02-16-2018, 06:06 AM

2,649 posts, read 3,534,990 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scagaith View Post
Not wearing a seatbelt in a state that has no mandatory auto insurance requirements is simply begging for a bankruptcy if anything bad should ever happen to you by a poor, uninsured driver.

Only if you also do not have insurance

Old 02-16-2018, 08:01 AM

2,541 posts, read 5,839,124 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InNH View Post

That's a good thing considering how many people drive so poorly. Many are looking at their phones drifting out of their lanes. Others are going way too fast or tailgating... pull them over...

Old 02-20-2018, 12:39 AM

61 posts, read 61,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeviDunn View Post
Yes, it's crazy how many police there are in NH. Other places I've lived, I'd see a few a day. Here in NH, you see them all the time all day long. There are a few rural towns in NH with no police. Many more towns could do without them, or with one full-timer.
Yea I think it makes the place even more depressing despite the fact NH has a higher economic rating than somewhere like Rhode Island or Worcester/Springfield.

NH for the time I been here seems quite overrated, if I left, I wouldnt feel terrible about it. I pretty much saw what I needed to see. Got arrested once, I have court in over 5 hrs from now. Some sticker inspection places also go just as hard on your vehicle requirements as they can in MA.. someone told me even more. And its just as expensive I think to live here. I know I'm not saving much money.

Old 02-20-2018, 05:54 AM

1,563 posts, read 2,866,389 times
Go to YouTube and google up "People ejected without seatbelts" and see what you get.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire