U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-10-2019, 11:12 PM

Location: :0)1 CORINTHIANS,13*"KYRIE, ELEISON"*"CHRISTE ELEISON"🙏 ❄⭐🎄⛄
2,707 posts, read 5,030,684 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
WOW, this is a whole new world, I like it.

country invited me to a birthday party so HAPPY BIRTHDAY atgss and many more!!!

I usually hang out at the Political section and boy does it get crazy over there. All the yammering and disagreeing. Having a party break sounds lovely.

Dear JANELLE

WELCOME TO THE "COUNTRY PORCH"

GREAT TO SEE YOU HERE!!YAY!!Thank you for coming!!

Yeah, we CANNOT discuss political "stuff" here or else we will get in trouble lots of trouble

In any case, it is NICE to have a HAPPY place , we CELBRATE BIRTHDAYS, CHRISTMAS,

EPIPHANY, NEW YEARS, EASTER, THANKSGIVING, MEMORIAL DAY, JULY 4th,

LABOR DAY, etc. etc. etc.

We CELEBRATE EACH OTHER, we eat a TON of goodies, DRINK, RELAX

& enjoy each others company!

We do not gain weight here, we do not get drunk here & BIRTHDAY CELEBRATIONS are a MONTH

LONG!!YAY!!!So, pull up a chair, relax, have some YUMMY BIRTHDAY CAKE with some coffee

tea or wine Chocolate chip REP cookies going your way!!HAPPY NEW YEAR 2019

This is a HAPPY STRESS FREE PLACE!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO "ATGSS"-"LOL"CHEERS!

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-11-2019, 11:53 AM

6,353 posts, read 4,198,164 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NH2NCMom View Post
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR NICKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK, LOL, ATGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

THIS MONTH IS YOUR BIRTHDAY,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ya
They say it's your birthday
We're gonna have a good time
I'm glad it's your birthday
Happy birthday to you
Yes we're going to a party party

I would like you to dance, birthday
Take a cha-cha-cha-chance, birthday
Dance
Take a cha-cha-cha-chance, birthday
I would…

Glad to see so many dropping in to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY! (saying in my best Frosty the Snowman voice).

Thanks so much NH2NCMom, hope that all is well with you and yours and that the I think ice storm (might be mistaken with the "ice" part) coming your way this weekend isn't too nasty.

Now next time you have to attach a HB audio clip instead. j/k Thanks for the HB songs!

Old 01-11-2019, 11:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delahanty View Post
Well, I'm here! Better late, than really late lol!

Happy Birthday, and many more to ATGSS. And thanks to countrylv22 (kind, thoughtful, caring....but enough about ME!) for the invitation. I've never passed up a slice of cake in my life!

Remember what they say, ATGSS: The older you get, the better you get. Unless you're a cookie!

Thanks so much Delahanty, however for me the older I get the more I look forward to the afterlife for various reasons I won't state here.

Old 01-11-2019, 12:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerania View Post
Happy Birthday to you. You belong in the zoo, With the lions and the tigers... and the NYers like you.

https://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news...487362241.html

Happy Birthday!

Yeah, North Jersey. I remember.

Thanks so much Gerania. LOL, I still feel I DO belong in that zoo as it hasn;t got out of my blood in that I need to go to the NY market area of NJ (the Toms River/Brick and Red Bank areas mostly) to get my fill almost every week. Very nice to hear from you!

Old 01-11-2019, 12:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
Happy birthday from me too! Oh goody, I see Delahanty and Gerania ate the last of the cake. Now I won't have to force myself to behave. Hope you didn't gain any extra "winter weight" from that cake. Best wishes for the coming year from an old ex-Mas$hole, tami.

Thanks so much tamiznluv and for the best coming year wishes - much appreciated! BTW there's still a half a cake left as I only ate a small piece as well as with the rest of my immediate family who had a piece. I won't touch the rest though like you I am behaving. I also mostly get along with "M-$$hole's" lol! Thanks again and a Happy, Healthy, Safe and Prosperous 2019 to you and yours!

Old 01-11-2019, 12:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
Happy birthday, ATGSS! I hope you had a very good one, and that life is treating you well. (And I hope you, and everyone else, gets that wall for their birthday. What a gift that would be, eh?)

Now. Let's get down to business. I was promised cookies and cake and things of that nature...where's the table?

And countrylv -WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? I've missed your posts and often thought about you. Don't make me come over there.

Oh hell naawww!

Thanks so much Three Wolves In Snow, I had a "boring day" but it's okay as I don't really make it a big deal anymore. That "gift" will come for sure!

Come on over, I have a half a cake left.

Otherwise, the hostess with the mostess will have to fill in the party food void.

Old 01-11-2019, 12:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by countrylv22 View Post

AHHH, Thanks so much, NH2NCMom for singing this!

And for the lovely cake that you brought!VERY VERY COOL!

I am sure that our dear Friend, LOL, will love it!HUGS!

Thanks for making his BIRTHDAY PARTY SUPER SPECIAL!!YOU ROCK!!

Now, pull up a chair & have some more cake, pie, ice cream cake, cookies & DRINKS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=8MYCPB7a8ks

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR DEAR FRIEND, "ATGSS" aka "LOL"

We are just getting started!!CHEERS!

Okay-okay-okay! You have been a "busy bee", I guess you were "looking for fun and to feel groovy". Now if only I heard you sing! Maybe if NH2NCMom and yourself sang in a duet with an attached to this thread audio clip - it would be "groovy!"

For me - no more cake, cookies, chips, ice cream or any other empty carbs/calories.

You outdid yourself this time, I don't recall in recent years that a B-day "celebration" here going on for this long. I could never "pay it forward" enough back to you the effort you made for me! Thanks again my friend!

Old Today, 05:27 PM

1,229 posts, read 3,247,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by atgss View Post
Okay-okay-okay! You have been a "busy bee", I guess you were "looking for fun and to feel groovy". Now if only I heard you sing! Maybe if NH2NCMom and yourself sang in a duet with an attached to this thread audio clip - it would be "groovy!"

For me - no more cake, cookies, chips, ice cream or any other empty carbs/calories.

You outdid yourself this time, I don't recall in recent years that a B-day "celebration" here going on for this long. I could never "pay it forward" enough back to you the effort you made for me! Thanks again my friend!

Oh you don't want me to sing - trust me - my daughter turns UP the radio whenever I sing. Of course she is the one in chorus and sings the highest notes - not me LOL.

Storms have been scared straight to rain here woohoo, we need to keep it that way! Now we need to get these cold days and nights gone too - heat pump never shuts off under 32 degrees which means electric bill goes higher than my daughter's voice!

Time to leave the porch for a bit - it's getting busy around here again. Come find us over the other side - it is secret and very calming and peaceful! Val is done with her social media break - so hope she'll be around soon!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire