Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-21-2012, 07:19 PM

Location: :0)1 CORINTHIANS,13*"KYRIE, ELEISON"*"CHRISTE ELEISON"
3,078 posts, read 6,195,604 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Be Free View Post
Sorry to be late again (haven't been around much lately), but I just had to wish a happy belated birthday to NH2NCMom!

GraniteStater - if that's your current location, I'm about 45 minutes from you right now. Getting ready to head back to the Shire in a couple weeks though!

Hold some of those leaves on the trees for me, Mac.

ITS "BE FREE"!!!!

WOW!!! I can't believe my eyes!!!! YAY!!!

Its you!THANKS for coming to "NH2NCMom's" BIRTHDAY PARTY!!!! YAY!!!!

So great to see you here! I am sure "NH2NCMom" will be as HAPPY

when she sees you as well as our other FRIENDS popping in!!!! THANK YOU!!!

Now, when I grow up, I want to be just like YOU LOL! I love all of your trips!!!!
Can I please join you? LOL!

And, yes I believe that GS is over THERE I'm sure GS will chime in soon.

"BE FREE" I have read that they have an AMAZING FARMERS MARKETS!!!!

I think its supposed to be the best in the country, not sure. So, if you get

the chance stop by & enjoy it!! Its supposed to be a lot of fun!!!

I am not sure if they keep it open until end of October & or beg. of Nov.....

Anyway, its supposed to be very cool!

Enjoy your trip back HOME!!! So, you can savor some leaves!!! Be safe!

We still have some more cake, pies, coffee, tea, etc. So, pull up a chair & enjoy!!!!

Its STILL "NH2NCMom'S BIRTHDAY PARTY!!!!

THANKS TO ALL OF THE WONDERFUL FRIENDS FOR COMING TO

"NH2NCMom'S BIRTHDAY PARTY!!!YOU ARE THE BEST OF CD!!! THE BEST EVER!!!

Take care, see you all soon!We still have lots of cake, pies, coffee, tea & mojitos to go around!

Blessings & Peace to ALL here & those reading as well!

ITS SO GREAT TO SEE ALL OF YOU BACK!!!YOU MAKE ME SMILE!!!

Cheers!

COUNTRY

Last edited by countrylv22; 09-21-2012 at 07:21 PM.. Reason: Great to see you all joining the FUN!!!:)THANK YOU SO MUCH!:)GOD BLESS YOU ALL!:)PEACE!:)Cheers!:)((HUGS)):):)HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-23-2012, 07:44 AM

7,685 posts, read 6,192,098 times
My weekly address.

Happy Wonderful Sunday to all my friends here and others reading this post.

It was nice to see this thread hopping this past week celebrating our beloved NH2NCMom's Birthday and hope she had a great day. However probably now she'll probably have to hit the treadmill just because of all the cake, other food and days of hospitality (and boy what hospitality ) Countrylv22 provided her.

It was also great to see our friends post here who haven't in quite some time, I say please don't be a stranger.

There are also some of our other friends who've been missing in action here, I hope if you're reading this I want to say that we haven't forgotten you and hope you and yours are doing well.

Countrylv22 as always makes us feel as family while spreading her love with her wonderful colorful posts (when she gets to post in her thread that is ). Thanks Countrylv22!

Until next week or earlier if warranted have a Healthy Wonderful week!

And don't forget to lol as it's good for you and your well being.

GOD Bless!

lol-its-good4U

Old 09-30-2012, 04:57 PM

Okay......................, another week has come!

Hope that you all had a great past week.

With October 1st coming within hours it's time to think about the future of our country (no not Countrylv22 sorry lol!) but this country the USA and this election is just HUGE in many aspects. I can image the "Live free or die" in NH has been "tested" with this current Washington DC administration to say the least. So I hope that you all really think about this important election coming up and the decision you'll make as who to vote for and how it'll affect this nation going forward. I'll probably remind you all when we are much closer to that date which is soon enough.

For those who can understand this: I was a tad busy this week rebuilding my desktop computer as an upgrade fitting it with an i7 2700k Sandy Bridge processor (didn't want Ivy Bridge because of the TIM Intel decided to manufacture these processors with) coupled with a Cooler Master Hyper 412 PWM CPU cooler, a beautiful GA-Z77X-UD5H Gigabyte motherboard with 16GB of GSkill 1600 ram, a 256 GB Crucial SSD drive and a new DVD Burner and in addition a Blu Ray Drive annnnnnnd oh I won't forget the Corsair AX750 power supply all this in my Cooler Master 690 II case. All I can say is WOW! Just lightening speed and it's very noticeable when Windows 7 Ultimate loads within 10 or less seconds! I'm typing this post from this computer. I started collecting most of said parts for this build in January of this year. Now my former Q6600 processor is in my backup desktop computer - what a problem right?

Anyway, I hope that you all have a great upcoming week in great health.

Till next week or sooner if something happens here, take care and GOD Bless!

Ciao!

And a special Ciao to countrylv22! Love ya!

lol-its-good4U

Old 10-07-2012, 08:24 AM

Another week, another post - such is life keeping a Country thread breathing.

This week was a week that my one elderly woman neighbor and some other middle aged people that I came in contact with questioned why I wasn't taken (married) as of yet. lol! It's like what is it that got this out of these people? I really don't think I want to marry and if one asks why my response is "look all around you in the world of relationships to where a good percentage either don't last or are in it miserably amongst other things/factors". Too bad things are the way they are in most of society these days. I still can't get over all these people commenting pretty much the same thing this week. Is it my smile? lol!

So, I wonder what countrylv22 is up to these days. Is she preparing the next batch of food and drink for our next posting meeting of the NH and all friendship "club"? lol!

Hopefully countrylv22 and you all had a great past week and wish everyone a great upcoming week in safety and great health!

GOD Bless!

lol-its-good4U

Old 10-07-2012, 08:14 PM

3,712 posts, read 11,030,646 times
well, if you don't want to get married - then don't! but not all marriages are bad. I've been married for 31 years now - doing fine!

Old 10-08-2012, 05:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaComeHome View Post
well, if you don't want to get married - then don't! but not all marriages are bad. I've been married for 31 years now - doing fine!

lol!

Well I did say a good percentage meaning not all. I don't paint everyone with a broad brush.

GOD Bless you and your husband to 31 years of being Happily Married.

I will guess many who read what I said about me really not wanting to marry and its explanation being able to relate.

Take care my friend.

Old 10-08-2012, 08:32 PM

3,712 posts, read 11,030,646 times
I have friends who have never married (3 BiL's who are not married or even particularly dating), friends who have been married nearly as long as I have been (and a couple pairs of college friends who have been married longer), and siblings who have been married longer - as well as siblings and a very few friends who divorced. Life is a mixed bag - do what makes you happy, because anything else just won't work.

Just don't think all marriage is doomed to be a sad statistic.

Old 10-13-2012, 10:19 PM

Hello everyone, it's the lol-its-good4U weekly post on this very early Sunday morning edst while running on caffeine! lol!

Not much to address this week other than I'm keeping track of the baseball playoffs and most importantly the presidential elections.

IMHO: What a joke of a VP debate this past week, some may think differently however - to each their own.

Hope that Countrylv22 and the rest of you are doing great!

Till next time or next week whichever comes first, ciao everyone and GOD Bless!

lol-its-good4U

Old 10-21-2012, 08:05 AM

Hello everybody it's me again!

So how are you all doing?

I sincerely hope that all who were affected by the Maine earthquake this past week are okay and with no property damage(s).

Here in NJ some years ago when I was residing in Northern NJ we had an earthquake which I barely felt, now where I currently reside in Southwestern NJ I understand that they've had past earthquakes as well. When the end comes (for those who believe) I guess we'll all know what a real earthquake is like if we're alive to witness it that is.

I'm sure that the fall tree leave colors have shown beautiful rainbow variety in New England by now, wish that I could come over to see it. Maybe next year.

Till next week or sooner hope that you all are fine and well!

GOD Bless!

lol-its-good4U

Old 10-21-2012, 08:56 PM

Location: :0)1 CORINTHIANS,13*"KYRIE, ELEISON"*"CHRISTE ELEISON"
3,078 posts, read 6,195,604 times
Talking You always make me smile! THANKS!!!!! Great posts!!!!

Dear "LOL"

YAY!!!! It is so great seeing you here!!!!Thanks for making me smile!!!!

We all missed you, during your "time away"

Reading your posts, this thread makes me SMILE, and HAPPY!!!

Especially after reading a couple of the posts in the politics section It is taking a lot

for me to stay away from that section.....And of course it does not help to see how BIASED

our media is at handling it all.... All we have is a bunch of "talking heads" ignoring

the truth, and hurting our country while they are at it....I am really worried about our country, the future....

We are $16 TRILLION in the RED there is so much apathy about it all....

I think we are in the end of times, either that, or going through the labor pains of it all

Or, someone thinks they can get away with it all...... Maybe I am in the twilight zone... LOL

And then there is an EARTHQUAKE in New England What is going on....?????

Anyway, I think we need to put on our seat belts, because its going to be a bumpy road ahead LOL!

Hang on tight New Hampshire!!!!!!

So, I hope all is well with all of our New England friends, no earthquake/property damage,

and enjoying this lovely time of the year!!!

Sorry that some people got startled, it was obviously not expected....In CA people are just so used

to shaking, that it seems it never really bothers them, but in New England, its not supposed to happen.....

God bless ALL of New England, and the rest of the USA!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for your weekly updates, posts, they are really fun to read!!!!

Take good care New Hampshire Friends & "LOL", I LUV YOU ALL!!!!

(((((((HUGS))))))) Cake, drinks, cookies for all to enjoy!!!!!!

HAVE A BEAUTIFUL, PRODUCTIVE WEEK!!!

Cheers!!!!!

COUNTRY

Quote:
Originally Posted by lol-its-good4U View Post
My weekly address.

Happy Wonderful Sunday to all my friends here and others reading this post.

It was nice to see this thread hopping this past week celebrating our beloved NH2NCMom's Birthday and hope she had a great day. However probably now she'll probably have to hit the treadmill just because of all the cake, other food and days of hospitality (and boy what hospitality ) Countrylv22 provided her.

It was also great to see our friends post here who haven't in quite some time, I say please don't be a stranger.

There are also some of our other friends who've been missing in action here, I hope if you're reading this I want to say that we haven't forgotten you and hope you and yours are doing well.

Countrylv22 as always makes us feel as family while spreading her love with her wonderful colorful posts (when she gets to post in her thread that is ). Thanks Countrylv22!

Until next week or earlier if warranted have a Healthy Wonderful week!

And don't forget to lol as it's good for you and your well being.

GOD Bless!

lol-its-good4U

Last edited by countrylv22; 10-21-2012 at 08:59 PM.. Reason: I miss you all!!!:)Blessings & Peace to ALL!!!:):):):):)CHEERS!!:):):)SMILE, it helps a lot!!!!:):)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire