Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-10-2019, 09:30 AM

36,754 posts, read 14,727,977 times

Advertisements

Well, I'm here! Better late, than really late lol!

Happy Birthday, and many more to ATGSS. And thanks to countrylv22 (kind, thoughtful, caring....but enough about ME!) for the invitation. I've never passed up a slice of cake in my life!

Remember what they say, ATGSS: The older you get, the better you get. Unless you're a cookie!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-10-2019, 10:15 AM

32,783 posts, read 36,027,975 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by atgss View Post
Thanks so very much! If I had to celebrate it all month long I'd wind up in a hospital from high blood sugar and unhealthy weight gain
Happy Birthday to you. You belong in the zoo, With the lions and the tigers... and the NYers like you.

https://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news...487362241.html

Happy Birthday!

Yeah, North Jersey. I remember.

Old 01-10-2019, 11:22 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,103,639 times
Happy birthday from me too! Oh goody, I see Delahanty and Gerania ate the last of the cake. Now I won't have to force myself to behave. Hope you didn't gain any extra "winter weight" from that cake. Best wishes for the coming year from an old ex-Mas$hole, tami.

Old 01-10-2019, 01:34 PM

30,161 posts, read 23,548,828 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by atgss View Post
Country LOL! You're too much!
You'd need to be owner of CD to make it the default post for it to have the best effect!
There's too much of "a wall" for your post to penetrate.

Can we put this wall instead on the US southern border please, pretty please?

Thanks for your thoughtful and time taking post - very very VERRRRRRY much appreciated.

Love,
atgss
Happy birthday, ATGSS! I hope you had a very good one, and that life is treating you well. (And I hope you, and everyone else, gets that wall for their birthday. What a gift that would be, eh?)

Now. Let's get down to business. I was promised cookies and cake and things of that nature...where's the table?

And countrylv -WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? I've missed your posts and often thought about you. Don't make me come over there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
Happy birthday from me too! Oh goody, I see Delahanty and Gerania ate the last of the cake. Now I won't have to force myself to behave. Hope you didn't gain any extra "winter weight" from that cake. Best wishes for the coming year from an old ex-Mas$hole, tami.
Oh hell naawww!

Old 01-10-2019, 07:47 PM

Location: :0)1 CORINTHIANS,13*"KYRIE, ELEISON"*"CHRISTE ELEISON"
3,078 posts, read 6,173,643 times
Thumbs up Thanks, NHMom :)YOU ROCK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NH2NCMom View Post
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR NICKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK, LOL, ATGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

THIS MONTH IS YOUR BIRTHDAY,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ya
They say it's your birthday
We're gonna have a good time
I'm glad it's your birthday
Happy birthday to you
Yes we're going to a party party

I would like you to dance, birthday
Take a cha-cha-cha-chance, birthday
Dance
Take a cha-cha-cha-chance, birthday
I would…

Glad to see so many dropping in to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY! (saying in my best Frosty the Snowman voice).

AHHH, Thanks so much, NH2NCMom for singing this!

And for the lovely cake that you brought!VERY VERY COOL!

I am sure that our dear Friend, LOL, will love it!HUGS!

Thanks for making his BIRTHDAY PARTY SUPER SPECIAL!!YOU ROCK!!

Now, pull up a chair & have some more cake, pie, ice cream cake, cookies & DRINKS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=8MYCPB7a8ks

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR DEAR FRIEND, "ATGSS" aka "LOL"

We are just getting started!!
CHEERS!

Last edited by countrylv22; 01-10-2019 at 07:49 PM.. Reason: Thanks to ALL the FRIENDS for coming to "ATGSS"-"LOL" BIRTHDAY PARTY!:)YAY!:)Cheers!:):)Thank you!:)

Old 01-10-2019, 09:01 PM

36,754 posts, read 14,727,977 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post

Oh, knock it off, tami.

Old 01-10-2019, 09:48 PM

Thumbs up Thank you so much! You are AWESOME!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
Happy birthday, ATGSS! I hope you had a very good one, and that life is treating you well. (And I hope you, and everyone else, gets that wall for their birthday. What a gift that would be, eh?)

Now. Let's get down to business. I was promised cookies and cake and things of that nature...where's the table?

And countrylv -WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? I've missed your posts and often thought about you. Don't make me come over there.

Oh hell naawww!

Dear Three Wolves In Snow,

YAY!! You made it! It is so great to see you!

I have missed you as well! Life sometimes gets in the way & goes by way too fast HUGS going your way!

But, most importantly, let me show you the way, here is a lovely table with some more Cheesecake,

Ice Cream Cake Banana Cream Pie German Chocolate Cake Apple Pie Cookies, Ice Cream

Lots of different Drinks! I kept some extra goodies, in case more wonderful people like yourself

showed up So, no worries, there is plenty! Pull up a chair, have some coffee, hot chocolate, tea

& a slice of cake It is GREAT to have you here!!Thanks for coming!!

Let's continue to CELEBRATE our dear Friend,"ATGSS"-aka-"LOL" YAY!!

CHEERS TO "ATGSS"-"LOL"

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY "ATGSS"-"LOL"

P.S.: I wish I could post pictures of all of the goodies, but it seems that I am only able to post video links, that is it, sorry

Last edited by countrylv22; 01-10-2019 at 10:07 PM.. Reason: Thank you to ALL of the WONDERFUL FRIENDS for coming to the BIRTHDAY PARTY!:)CHEERS!:)YAY! to "ATGSS"-"LOL":)

Old 01-10-2019, 10:06 PM

Thumbs up Thank you, DELAHANTY!:) YOU ROCK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delahanty View Post
Oh, knock it off, tami.

Dear DELAHANTY,

So, great to see you here! Thanks for being so loving, thoughtful, kind & caring

Oh, do not listen to TAMI I kept some more goodies over here There is a table FULL

of GOODIES Had you really eaten it all, you would probably be really FULL now & would not

be able to CELEBRATE IN STYLE!! LOL!

In any case, BIRTHDAYS are to be CELEBRATED ALL MONTH LONG with no weight

consequence at all I also have some Baileys, Kahlua, Frangelico, Port Wine, Coffee,

Hot Chocolate, Tea, etc. to go ALONG with YOUR CAKE!!Sending some YUMMY

REP cookies your way!! THANKS FOR EVERYTHING!!

CHEERS TO THE BIRTHDAY KING!"ATGSS"-"LOL"

Last edited by countrylv22; 01-10-2019 at 10:09 PM.. Reason: THANKS to everyone in this THREAD for being so KIND & CHEERFUL!:):)HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO "ATGSS"-"LOL":)

Old 01-10-2019, 10:42 PM

23,653 posts, read 17,424,754 times
WOW, this is a whole new world, I like it.

country invited me to a birthday party so HAPPY BIRTHDAY atgss and many more!!!

I usually hang out at the Political section and boy does it get crazy over there. All the yammering and disagreeing. Having a party break sounds lovely.

Old 01-10-2019, 11:06 PM

3,730 posts, read 5,726,289 times
Happy birthday, ATGSS! And Country, I understand you're responsible for all these delicious refreshments. Thank you! Best party I've been to, in YEARS!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire