Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-28-2022, 04:26 PM

40 posts, read 47,197 times

Advertisements

I'm going to be in southern new hampshire for a week (like near the MA border - Manchester, Candia, etc)

Looking for breweries or restaurants specifically that have some outdoor heatlamp seating, as it seems the weather will be pretty cool still, but want to sip in fresh air.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-29-2022, 03:50 PM

5,297 posts, read 6,172,002 times
Plenty of NH restaurants have al fresco terraces or patios. Very few are heated. Google "heated outdoor dining in New Hampshire".

Old 03-30-2022, 05:20 AM

4,643 posts, read 13,942,077 times
When will you be here? Many restaurants now have heaters and fire tables or firepits in their outdoor seating areas (thanks to COVID, many restaurants now HAVE outdoor seating where it wasn't previously allowed...) There are firepits at the Smuttynose Beer Garden at Tuscan Village in Salem, NH and also a nice seating area with fire tables at Copper Door's Salem location. The patio at their Bedford location has patio heaters but they only open the patio for service when its 60° or higher.

As I am out and about this week I'll be keeping my eyes open. But if we know when you're coming, I could give a much better answer...

Quote:
Originally Posted by witty-data View Post
I'm going to be in southern new hampshire for a week (like near the MA border - Manchester, Candia, etc)

Looking for breweries or restaurants specifically that have some outdoor heatlamp seating, as it seems the weather will be pretty cool still, but want to sip in fresh air.

Old 03-30-2022, 06:53 AM

4,569 posts, read 5,666,362 times
Lightbulb Call ahead on the day of.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valerie C View Post
The patio at their Bedford location has patio heaters but they only open the patio for service when its 60° or higher.
That's common -- even with radiant heaters and good windbreaks, much colder than means patio seating will have very few takers, so they choose not to incur the expense of running the heater.

Quote:
Originally Posted by witty-data View Post

Call ahead on the day of.

Candia Road Brewing has great outdoor seating when it is sunny, as does Backyard Brewery. Both are on the outskirts of Manchester.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire