Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-26-2008, 01:19 PM

3,034 posts, read 9,137,371 times

Advertisements

from it's mouth......wut????

Marge realized she must be hallucinating or maybe having a flashback to the 'pill poppin' days...

She banged the snake hard against the wall, silencing the voices and then the light went out........
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-26-2008, 02:40 PM

1,384 posts, read 4,451,719 times
....and the mist became cold. it quickly chilled her to the bone. In the cold darkness, Marge regretted banging the snake. At least she could hear her family before. Terrified, she closed her eyes tightly. It took all the courage she had to open them again, and she was stunned to see............

Old 06-27-2008, 11:35 AM

213 posts, read 507,911 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa g View Post
....and the mist became cold. it quickly chilled her to the bone. In the cold darkness, Marge regretted banging the snake. At least she could hear her family before. Terrified, she closed her eyes tightly. It took all the courage she had to open them again, and she was stunned to see............
That this has been a bad dream, or has it. She decided to go grocery shopping, to clear her mind. She started writing a list, apples, bannanas,
T.P, cigarettes, milk {actually theres nothing left in the pantry} cat food
coffee.....................

Old 06-27-2008, 03:35 PM

aw heck...who needs a list? I'll just cruise the aisles until I run out of $$$.

Now, where are those kids?

Old 06-27-2008, 05:00 PM

3,533 posts, read 12,304,281 times
Talking this story is getting good

aw man i still can't beleave i forgot that damn list. oh well, i guess i'll need some, hmmm. oh yeah, eggs, milk, bread. i thought i used to smoke till i got caught up in that other demension, now i don't huh, can't figure that one out. my mind just keeps wandering and i can't concentrate on my shopping. i just droped to my knee's and said , what's wrong with me ? i have so many thoughts going threw my head it feels like it's going to explode. and suddenly.............

Old 06-27-2008, 05:05 PM

other people in the store saw Marge drop to her knees and one lady called 911....

Old 06-28-2008, 09:22 AM

1,384 posts, read 4,451,719 times
Marge had passed out in the grocery aisle. As she came to, rubbing her eyes, a DOUBLE COUPONS TODAY ONLY banner draped across the aisle came into focus. She had to escape the primary colors and humming fluorescent lights as quickly as possible if she expected to maintain her composure. Pushing her cart through the crowd and checkout, she exited the store, the cart providing minimal balance on the ice coated parking lot. Reaching the edge of the plowed area and removing graham crackers, cigarettes and a carton of milk, Marge heads for the woods on foot, where to her relief............

Old 06-28-2008, 10:22 AM

92 posts, read 242,421 times
she found the cashier had given her the wrong change, she smiled to herself and started to walk on but then suddenly she heard footsteps behind her

she dared not turn but heard those footsteps behind her get closer and closer.

They came closer and closer until she could smell a foul smell a mix between bad bio and a stale clothes smell.

she ran now faster and faster until she could not run any faster. still she could smell the awful smell. she tripped and looked up .
No-one was there, she looked left and right, still no one and then she saw the cloud of breath come from behind, she stench of it was utterly shocking to her nose.
she heard panting come from behind.
she pondered to herself should she look around , her body was shaking

Old 06-28-2008, 12:30 PM

951 posts, read 1,654,765 times
Her eyes focused on the object approaching. Was it....no, it can't be....it was! It was Sammy, her dog when she was ten years old. But he wasn't like she remembered. Sammy's hair was mottled and dirty, almost like dried blood. His bared teeth were blackened and his breath smelled like rotting flesh. His eyes were as red as coal embers and seemed to be fixed on her as a raptor to prey. "This can't be..." she muttered. Was she still dreaming? A hard pinch to her thigh said no. Sammy eased closer, now growling a deep gutteral sound. Marge could feel the hair on her neck stand straight up. Sammy crouched down as if to pounce, and Marge jumped to her feet, running like she never had before. She heard the sound of paws scratching the icey pavement behind her as she moved toward a row of shopping carts lined up in the lot. She spotted a boy in a florescent orange vest and ran toward him screaming. She ran up to him grabbing him and turning around, placing the boy between herself and Sammy. But, Sammy was gone. The boy said, "Are you all right, lady?"
She clearly wasn't......
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire