Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-19-2008, 05:39 PM

Location: :0)1 CORINTHIANS,13*"KYRIE, ELEISON"*"CHRISTE ELEISON"
3,078 posts, read 6,183,675 times

Advertisements

Thank you for posting FALLFANATIC!!

Its GREAT to see you around the NH forum!!!

I am sure that when BOO reads ALL of these LOVING posts, they will

put a BIG SMILE on her face!!

THANK YOU FOR YOUR KINDNESS "FALLFANATIC!"

THANK YOU TO ALL OF MY NH FORUM

FRIENDS!! Thank you ALL for posting right away!! And for all of the

nice words as well!

Have a GREAT weekend!

SMILES & CHEERS FOR YOU ALL!!

YOU ALL ROCK!!

Take good care!

Countrylv22

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallfanatic View Post
CONGRATULATIONS BOO!!!!
Like country said you are always number one wth me too!!!!
You are very talented and an incredible person also!!!!
I voted for summer treats too!!!! Yea Boo!!!!!

Last edited by countrylv22; 07-19-2008 at 05:40 PM.. Reason: :0) SMILE and we will SMILE with YOU!:0) PAY IT FORWARD! :0) ATTITUDE IN LIFE IS KEY! :0) PEACE & BLESSINGS! :0) :0) 0) 0)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-19-2008, 06:53 PM

2,392 posts, read 2,536,756 times
Awe! Thanks Country! (((hugs))) to you! Hope your weekend is going well! Hope no more crazy days for you! Enjoy the mothership! Be good ~ Be safe! Are you watching us?! Thank You! Thank You!

ALL of you guys are the BEST!

jthibodeau, Thanks!

nicolem, Nice to see you! Thank you for the nice comments!

Valerie C Glad you liked my photo!

Suzet2262, Hooray...cupcakes & balloons! Thanks! Stay Cool ....Fall is just around the corner! http://bestsmileys.com/playing/18.gif (broken link)...and your New England visit!

fallfanatic, Nice to see you! Thank you for your kind words!

dzmjp, Thanks! And I'm so happy for your upcoming trip to New Hampshire ~ Have fun! Enjoy! Tell us all about it!

JFRRACING Thank you for the Cheers!http://bestsmileys.com/drinking/8.gif (broken link) Now give me my cupcake back!

NH2NCMom, Thank you! ...such nice compliments!

CometVoyager, Beyond ordinary mortals? Hmm, maybe there is a reason for that, lol.Thanks!

Yes....I have a big smile on my face! Thank You! Thank You!

I appreciate the kind words & thank you to everyone that voted for Summertime Treats!

http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd280/BuggaBoo2_album/lemonCake2.jpg (broken link)

Let's Party....JFR, you must share the cupcakes!

http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd280/BuggaBoo2_album/cupcakes2.jpg (broken link)

Drinks for everyone!

http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd280/BuggaBoo2_album/drinks.jpg (broken link)

Old 07-19-2008, 06:56 PM

4,951 posts, read 2,533,562 times
BEAUTIFUL BOO...JUST BEAUTIFUL...AS ALWAYS!!!!!
you truely are very talented!!!

country...thanks you are always so sweet!!!

Old 07-19-2008, 11:40 PM

4,643 posts, read 13,919,711 times
Hiya Boo!!! Now that we know it's you I can ask the question that I've had since the first time I saw "Summer Treats"... What is the drink in the glass? Is it a glass of chocolate milk with more syrup on the bottom?? A Kahlua Sombrero with more kaluah on the bottom? My first thought was "hey that's what an egg cream looks like (thinking that maybe the photographer was from New York--now I know better) And so, this inquiring mind wants to know... what is it??

And... if you ever do move to NH, I'm going for summer treats at your house--your presentation is wonderful

Old 07-19-2008, 11:43 PM

61,289 posts, read 87,260,493 times
congratulations.

Old 07-20-2008, 08:05 AM

3,533 posts, read 12,290,875 times
Talking yummy, cup cakes

WOW, let's have some of that wine that boo brought.. glug glug glug... mmmmm that's good.....let the party begin. sorry boo i already ate your cup cake...lmao....but i see you brought more....yaaaa

Old 07-20-2008, 08:32 AM

1,384 posts, read 4,444,849 times
Boo, Congratulations! I voted for Summer Fun too!!
I love your photos-and these food photos are especially inviting! The colors (purple tablecloth, flowers, etc) reflecting off the green bottle and glass pitchers dripping with condensation translate summertime refreshment (to me anyway!). And I love the way the folds in the cupcake wrappers are at odds with the lines in the dish. You have such an eye for color & composition!
Thanks for the mini online party Wish it were for real!

Old 07-20-2008, 08:49 AM

1,281 posts, read 3,697,896 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valerie C View Post
Hiya Boo!!! Now that we know it's you I can ask the question that I've had since the first time I saw "Summer Treats"... What is the drink in the glass? Is it a glass of chocolate milk with more syrup on the bottom?? A Kahlua Sombrero with more kaluah on the bottom? My first thought was "hey that's what an egg cream looks like (thinking that maybe the photographer was from New York--now I know better) And so, this inquiring mind wants to know... what is it??

And... if you ever do move to NH, I'm going for summer treats at your house--your presentation is wonderful
Yep I wanna know the drink and the yellow thing under the lemon LOL - oh and who got to enjoy all that food AFTER the picture - blueberries and CHOCOLATE covered strawberries yuuuuuuuuuuuuumy

Old 07-20-2008, 08:52 AM

3,533 posts, read 12,290,875 times
ME, I ATE THE WHOLE THING....HA HA HA...LOL

Old 07-20-2008, 04:51 PM

Location: :0)1 CORINTHIANS,13*"KYRIE, ELEISON"*"CHRISTE ELEISON"
3,078 posts, read 6,183,675 times
Talking Hello BOO!! :0) WOW! :0) WOW! :0) THANK YOU!!:0)

What an AMAZING post BOO!!Beautiful post! WOW!

LOVELY PICTURES!! Thank you BOO for this BEAUTIFUL post!

And for sharing these AMAZING pictures!!!

Once again, you are NUMBER 1 in my book!!You are the best!

Beautiful colors, presentation

You are very TALENTED my FRIEND! ((HUGS))

I am also going to your house for the SUMMER PARTY!!

CONGRATS!!

Once again, THANK YOU to all my NH FORUM FRIENDS!!

YOU ALL ARE THE BEST!YOU ROCK!!

NH2NCMOM The YELLOW under the lemon slice is a lemon cake

VALERIE I believe the glass has coffee with vanilla ice cream

Thank you ALL for your KINDNESS and for showing so much HEART!!

HAPPY SUNDAY!!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!

Take good care!

Cheers!

Countrylv22

CARING is in the DETAILS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BooShutterBugg View Post
Awe! Thanks Country! (((hugs))) to you! Hope your weekend is going well! Hope no more crazy days for you! Enjoy the mothership! Be good ~ Be safe! Are you watching us?! Thank You! Thank You!

ALL of you guys are the BEST!

jthibodeau, Thanks!

nicolem, Nice to see you! Thank you for the nice comments!

Valerie C Glad you liked my photo!

Suzet2262, Hooray...cupcakes & balloons! Thanks! Stay Cool ....Fall is just around the corner! http://bestsmileys.com/playing/18.gif (broken link)...and your New England visit!

fallfanatic, Nice to see you! Thank you for your kind words!

dzmjp, Thanks! And I'm so happy for your upcoming trip to New Hampshire ~ Have fun! Enjoy! Tell us all about it!

JFRRACING Thank you for the Cheers!http://bestsmileys.com/drinking/8.gif (broken link) Now give me my cupcake back!

NH2NCMom, Thank you! ...such nice compliments!

CometVoyager, Beyond ordinary mortals? Hmm, maybe there is a reason for that, lol.Thanks!

Yes....I have a big smile on my face! Thank You! Thank You!

I appreciate the kind words & thank you to everyone that voted for Summertime Treats!

http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd280/BuggaBoo2_album/lemonCake2.jpg (broken link)

Let's Party....JFR, you must share the cupcakes!

http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd280/BuggaBoo2_album/cupcakes2.jpg (broken link)

Drinks for everyone!

http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd280/BuggaBoo2_album/drinks.jpg (broken link)

Last edited by countrylv22; 07-20-2008 at 04:53 PM.. Reason: PAY IT FORWARD! :0) SMILE & WE WILL SMILE WITH YOU! :0) ATTITUDE IN LIFE IS KEY! PEACE & BLESSINGS!(HUGS):0)CHEERS 2 BOO!:)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire