Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-19-2008, 08:14 PM

2,392 posts, read 2,540,509 times

Advertisements

lisa g ~ You miss the 70's?! I remember enough not to miss it, teeheehee. ~ I was born in the 70's... I miss the 80's ~ let's talk Big Hair, lol.

DragonFly, Hooray, Duff brought the cake!! Um, there aren't any frogs in there, right?

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-19-2008, 08:19 PM

1,117 posts, read 2,038,560 times
Nah. Not in this cake...but it's good you asked first! You never know at my house what to expect. LOL

Old 08-19-2008, 08:46 PM

1,281 posts, read 3,703,573 times
Thanks for the cake wooohooo that looks yummyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

I don't remember the first half of the 70's but do remember the time from Star Wars on LOL. I hated disco for the most part - wanted the hard rock - so I LOVE the 80's (do I hear VH1 theme music being piped in now).

Thanks again for all the good wishes and congratulations. It cetainly does a heart good to see all of this for little ol' me.

Old 08-19-2008, 09:29 PM

1,117 posts, read 2,038,560 times
I remember going to the Star Wars movie. I was wearing my brown corduroy pants, Dr. Scholls sandals and my patchwork jacket. LOL! I convinced my "date" (ie big brother) that I just HAD to see it.

I remember little of the early 70's. I was busy living on a remote farm being "self sufficient" and reading Mother Earth News. Oh the memories!

Now look at us. We can reminisce over a Charm City Cake on the internet and have a virtual party! WOO HOOOO!

Old 08-20-2008, 08:50 AM

3,533 posts, read 12,304,805 times
Talking Stayin alive is where i'm at

hey hey now....doncha be knocking my disco ball.....or i'll have to throw one my platform shoes at cha...and i just gotem resoled so it's gonna hurt..... you hear me MRS TARHEEL

Old 08-20-2008, 08:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JFRRACING View Post
hey hey now....doncha be knocking my disco ball.....or i'll have to throw one my platform shoes at cha...and i just gotem resoled so it's gonna hurt..... you hear me MRS TARHEEL

Well unless you are close to 6' you will need those platform shoes just to reach me You can have your disco ball, and I'll keep my Led Zeppelin and rock on Hey I thought he was Mr. Mom, how did I become Mrs Tarheel LOL (I know 6 years ago I agreed to it, but dang I was liking the Mr. Mom thing LOL).

Oh on a note - I THINK I might have the babysitter issue resolved too. Just hoping it's a reliable one - sister-in-law - but from the DH side of the family.

Old 08-20-2008, 09:13 AM

Talking where else can you have this much fun ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NH2NCMom View Post
Well unless you are close to 6' you will need those platform shoes just to reach me You can have your disco ball, and I'll keep my Led Zeppelin and rock on Hey I thought he was Mr. Mom, how did I become Mrs Tarheel LOL (I know 6 years ago I agreed to it, but dang I was liking the Mr. Mom thing LOL).

Oh on a note - I THINK I might have the babysitter issue resolved too. Just hoping it's a reliable one - sister-in-law - but from the DH side of the family.

ok, i like rock to..it's just the sparkles of that disco ball aaaahhhhhh.....nobody said anything about the mrs tarheel so i figured you might get a chuckle out of that....lol...we'll stick with ah, mrs mom....ha ha ha ha ......

Old 08-20-2008, 10:42 AM

239 posts, read 355,456 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JFRRACING View Post
ok, i like rock to..it's just the sparkles of that disco ball aaaahhhhhh.....nobody said anything about the mrs tarheel so i figured you might get a chuckle out of that....lol...we'll stick with ah, mrs mom....ha ha ha ha ......

What about tarheel mom. lol

Old 08-20-2008, 11:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarheelStateNative View Post
What about tarheel mom. lol
hey I'm not a tarheel LOL, remember I am an Eagles fan (BC not Philly - but I do love the music group too LOL) and UCONN Husky and UNH Wildcat! I'm still trying to convert ya

Old 08-20-2008, 12:13 PM

Talking Little more effort.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by NH2NCMom View Post
hey I'm not a tarheel LOL, remember I am an Eagles fan (BC not Philly - but I do love the music group too LOL) and UCONN Husky and UNH Wildcat! I'm still trying to convert ya

well your not doing a very good job converting MR MOM....LOL...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire