Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-03-2008, 07:10 AM

5,979 posts, read 19,891,469 times

Advertisements

Congratulations Boo! I look forward to your entry for the next contest! Stay tuned...I'm just waiting on Alpha!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-03-2008, 07:13 AM

1,281 posts, read 3,702,676 times
Default Thanks much JFR

Quote:
Originally Posted by JFRRACING View Post
i just want to give NH2NCMOM some recognition for her great job on the photo contest to... so here's to you MOM...
Quote:
Originally Posted by DareToDream View Post
Awwww, I still remember my son's first day of kindergarten, even though it was many, many years ago. I still see that little person getting on that huge school bus.....and crying my eyes out.......Seemed like no time at all and he was off to college and there I was crying like a baby again!
Thanks JFR and Country for my special recognition. That was not the picture completely of what I had wanted to submit, and I lost somewhere on this computer my original submission Thanks again though and to everyone else - one day I'll be 1/2 of the photographer our Boo is! Consistently in the top 3 - great eye and imagination

Dare yes I've done this kindergarten thing 4 times, but this time was the worse, it was my baby :'( I'm better now though cuz I get all this time to WORK lol

Old 09-03-2008, 07:35 AM
Yac

6,051 posts, read 7,724,822 times
Guys, I don't want to spoil your fun, but remember that this forum is a place for people to find answers to specific answers about NH. We're really happy you have formed a solid community here, that's why we have created the "Off topic chat room" thread you can find it on top of the NH forum. Please use it for personal topics like this one, creating new threads clutters up the forum and really makes finding specific information more difficult.
So once again, please use the "Off topic chat room" thread for similar things in the future
Yac.

Old 09-03-2008, 09:59 AM

2,392 posts, read 2,539,775 times
Yac, I understand & sorry for the off-topic threads. Yes, we've formed a solid community here in the NH forum & get carried away. I also have a suggestion, for keeping off-topic threads out of NH & still seperate threads, which would be to post these types of threads in OtherTopics or Community-Chat. We can always post a link in the NH off-topic thread for directions or to notify others here. Thank you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire