Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-22-2008, 06:50 AM

16 posts, read 39,928 times

Advertisements

Man.. okay proud.. thanks for all the input... but as i have said before i dont really care what it is you think i hope to do. I'm don't, and i dont think that it is your place to try to tell me what i should and shouldnt do in my life. Im not sure how we got on to my life anyways and why my relationship is your business which was not the point of the post in the first place but i am looking for constructive help, nothing that you have given me has provided me anything but sarcasm and dislike. So please.. i would prefer not to hear anymore about why I shouldnt move to NH and what i hope to do when i get there. I don't care.. And.. why is it that you looked up my other blog posts online? I'm not sure what gives you the right to call me out in public but its juvenile. And you don't know me at all and for you to make judgements about my character is pointless. If i wanted to move to California.. i wouldnt be on this post would i. So why are you continuing to post on this thread if you don't have anything constructive to say..

Old 10-22-2008, 07:06 AM

48,113 posts, read 21,994,714 times
NH has changed is changing and will change more and more. Its not just the influx of union workers and politically and socially progressive and well educated new comers,; the conservative libertarian crowd has targeted NH for mass migration to try to have a libertarian state the way Mormans have Utah; international refugees have and will come to NH; and other new comers who value a less hectic and crime ridden place to raise their families....

NH offers a very high quality of life ...there are bigots but they don't own the state...there are the families with deep roots in NH ... but no one living there owns NH, and in keeping with the US Constitution....anyone is free to move where ever they want to live, the pursuit of happiness is still an American goal. Live Free or Die is the state motto and it expresses the founders resolve to protect individual rights and freedoms. Live where you want to live; Love whom you love, be well and prosper.

Old 10-22-2008, 07:10 AM

16 posts, read 39,928 times
Thank you very much Elston, and that is exactly what we intend to do
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire