Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-10-2008, 02:32 PM

10,398 posts, read 572,210 times

Advertisements

Two weeks ago I travelled from out of state to a local Auto Dealership and purchased a used vehicle. I would love to say where, but I don't know if the Mediator would have to delete my message. One thing I am certain of, I sure would not want to see anyone else be taken advantage of like this... I can tell you that he out and out Lied, Lied, Lied, right to my face !!!!! I am going through a rough time right now and do not have Two Grand to just throw away, I Cried when I found out how bad the Engine was and how much it would cost to fix it, make it legal & road worthy, It far exceeds what I paid. As far as I am concerned, these guys are about as low as they get . However, if they agree to trade for another vehicle, I need to take it somewhere in the City to have someone trustworthy (Are there any honest people anymore ??? ) check it out before I drive the 200 miles home. I know... I was dumb... I cannot excuse myself for being so stupid & unaware of NH's crappy Lemon Laws for Used Vehicles... I DO LOVE your State, despite this incident, it could have happened anywhere.....I just am so mad at myself, I am usually so Pro Active and assertive.....I guess stress & fatigue can make us more vunerable . Oh Well , Now, I am just trying to fix things. If Everything we do in life comes back to us... then these guys are going to have A LOT of explaining to do.....Feel free to e-mail me directly for privacy, so no one breaks any rules. Thanks for your help Ladee
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-11-2008, 01:04 PM

282 posts, read 1,185,861 times
Mom's Garage on Kelley Street is great. Doug is the owner, and we have always had extremely good experiences there....very honest and trustworthy. He is a good guy. Good luck to you.

Old 09-16-2010, 12:57 PM

41,479 posts, read 59,752,379 times
Not in MANCHESTER but LBP towing in Londonderry just off Rt 28 on Aburn Rd. behind the Poor Boys Resturant (good food BTW) has been providing us with excellent service for years. Mike is the boss and say Greg sent you.

Old 09-17-2010, 08:22 AM

19,023 posts, read 25,954,062 times
2 year old thread Greg, you ok?

Old 09-17-2010, 10:34 AM

41,479 posts, read 59,752,379 times
Not really. Got some medical problems that let things like posting dates slip by. Thanks for asking.

Old 09-17-2010, 01:37 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,954,062 times
Well yer an older old timer here than me, so I had the idea you just might be ill. i sure am and have been a while too. Get well soon... mac
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire