We are most likely moving to NH and my husband will work in Manchester. I have read many posts. I wanted to try and get some feedback on where to begin my search on places to live. Here are some things that interest me...
1. GREAT schools I have four children all seven and under; I would love a school that has global thinking and is not a purchased curriculum, more thematic and incorporating multiple subjects as they teach.
2. under a 45 min commute for my husband
3. We love good food so good restaurants are a plus
4. We are super laid back and want people to live they way they like, and we are in our mid 30's.
5. Not super big on new construction
anyhow this might be to much but would greatly appreciate feedback we will be moving much quicker than ever would have though. NOt a lot of time to decide where to look.