Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-21-2009, 10:58 AM

39 posts, read 78,444 times

Advertisements

Anyone ever been there? I will be in Portsmouth this weekend and may try to go there on Friday night.

If anyone has ideas of where to go pumpkin picking in the area that would be welcome too. right now i am thinking of going to coppal house farm in lee - seems like a big one in the area ...

thanks!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-21-2009, 12:05 PM

1,771 posts, read 5,048,331 times
I have, it had a few different parts/attactions- some were fun (the 3D house and the walk through the woods) and others were pretty cheesy (the maze). I'd give it a solid "average" rating and I felt it was expensive. It was my first such place I've visited in NH so unfortunately I can't comment on others for you. Honestly though- I think if you go with the right mindset even the cheesiest "haunted" whatever can be fun.

Old 10-21-2009, 12:48 PM

39 posts, read 78,444 times
Cheesy for me is good - I am a scaredy cat but my husband looooves to be scared. I'll let him know know it was partly cheesy - maybe he won't want to go at all. Thanks!

Old 10-21-2009, 02:53 PM

1,771 posts, read 5,048,331 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moving2NHsoon View Post
Cheesy for me is good - I am a scaredy cat but my husband looooves to be scared. I'll let him know know it was partly cheesy - maybe he won't want to go at all. Thanks!
Yeah, it was definitely a "that part was lame...that part was cool" type thing. I'm trying somewhere new this year- there is one in Litchfield at the mini-golf/go-kart place (I forget the name) that I'd like to give a shot.

Old 10-21-2009, 07:40 PM

263 posts, read 857,224 times
Mel's is the place in Litchfield you're talking about : )
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire