Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-22-2010, 08:41 PM

2,649 posts, read 3,534,603 times

Advertisements

Sparky and I have been trying to hook up for a ride a couple three weeks now, and today it all meshed. We first stopped at the Bement (http://www.nh.gov/nhdhr/bridges/p27.html - broken link) bridge in Bradford so I could get a drive by of Mark. As much as I love shoot on the flies, staged looks a little nicer. From there we stopped at the little Depot in Sunapee, then headed into Newport for a look at theCorbin (http://www.nh.gov/nhdhr/bridges/p33.html - broken link) bridge. I mistakenly thought that this bridge suffered at the hands of an arsonist but no, it did however receive extensive rehabilitation. On the way up we stopped at a funky little Italian eatery suggested by Sparky , offering most anything related to the mother land right down to Gelato for dessert. Along the way we stopped, talked and had a good time. No innocents were sacrificed making this film.

YouTube - sparky.wmv

On a related note I had a bad case of brain fart and mostly ran a stop sign..inattention and not excusable, I know better. good news, brakes work fine!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-23-2010, 06:50 AM

497 posts, read 951,274 times
Ridin' Bee-itch vicariously with Crazy Dave!!! LOL

Great videos!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire