Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey > New Jersey Suburbs of Philadelphia
 [Register]
New Jersey Suburbs of Philadelphia Burlington County, Camden County, Gloucester County, Salem County in South Jersey
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-25-2006, 09:47 AM

58 posts, read 416,732 times

Advertisements

As for taxes, you the good people of New Jersey elected your current Gov. over other candidates, and therefore you get what you pay for, sorry!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-25-2006, 11:44 AM

179 posts, read 706,144 times
Default We elected the governor....

Quote:
Originally Posted by williamter View Post
As for taxes, you the good people of New Jersey elected your current Gov. over other candidates, and therefore you get what you pay for, sorry!
Friend, believe me when I tell you that taxes in NJ are not the fault of the sitting governor. Florio, Whitman, McGreevy--they all helped to put us where we are now. Although I did not vote for Corzine I do feel he's trying to do the best with what he's inherited.

Old 08-25-2006, 11:53 AM

86 posts, read 275,804 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Older&Wiser View Post
Although I did not vote for Corzine I do feel he's trying to do the best with what he's inherited.
Sorry to say that I know he is not doing the best he can as I am the perfect example of how tax money is being used and wasted to support illegal activities within the State. Activities including outright criminal violations of the law and peoples rights under the law. I will be posting a link soon that will show all of the letters I've written to the State that will show the facts!

Old 08-25-2006, 12:26 PM

58 posts, read 416,732 times
Default New Jersey & Your Taxes

I think he was behind your most recent tax increase or was that Florio?

Old 08-25-2006, 01:43 PM

Unhappy State Fuded Pensions

Basically all of the mentioned govenors failed to fund existing pensions and now the state is so far behind that it had to recently increase the sales tax from 6 to 7 percent - that is a long story short!

Old 08-25-2006, 01:52 PM

Default Negativism

Quote:
Originally Posted by corruptnj View Post
Sorry to say that I know he is not doing the best he can as I am the perfect example of how tax money is being used and wasted to support illegal activities within the State. Activities including outright criminal violations of the law and peoples rights under the law. I will be posting a link soon that will show all of the letters I've written to the State that will show the facts!
You, Sir, have an axe to grind and you will never be happy with anything that comes out of NJ. There are very good people in this state and some great places to live. Your plight is personal and specific to you so please do not blanket everyone and all areas of the state with negativism.

Old 08-25-2006, 02:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Older&Wiser View Post
You, Sir, have an axe to grind and you will never be happy with anything that comes out of NJ. There are very good people in this state and some great places to live. Your plight is personal and specific to you so please do not blanket everyone and all areas of the state with negativism.
I have never said anything negative about the people or places in NJ. Except for two places owned by people that are(or were) on the states payroll that exposed the public to toxins.

My plight is personal and specific to me??? My plight is trying to get the Government to investigate the exposure of the public to deadly toxic materials. To have the rights that free Americans are entitled too under the law. NJ laws that are being flagrantly ingored and violated by State employees being paid with tax dollars. The rights under the law that I am being denied for trying to inform the public that they may have been exposed to the deadly toxins. People could be sick or even dead without a clue that they were exposed.

You many be old but certainly not wise! Were you in any of the wars? Did you fight for the freedoms that the State denies people like me who try to expose criminals in Government?

Last edited by corruptnj; 08-25-2006 at 02:30 PM..

Old 08-26-2006, 06:08 AM

Housing boom still slowing In a new sign, Toll Bros. said its contracts for single-family homes fell by nearly half.
By Bob Fernandez and Todd Mason
Inquirer Staff Writers

A house is staying on the market with a for-sale sign 32 days, up from 22 days in the same period in 2005, according to the report. Houses are staying on the market the longest in Burlington County - at 40 days.

http://www.philly.com/mld/inquirer/business/15237520.htm (broken link)

Old 08-27-2006, 03:17 PM

1,507 posts, read 5,906,082 times
Talking Better days

Better days are coming friends and Trolls!!

I was wondering what was said on this forum while I took a break. Just as I expected.... My thread took a sharp left turn and is spiraling dowhill.

Oh well, thanks for all your really positive replies. AT least my views hit over 3,000 !! That's pretty good news. I've got PM's to answer. Wish me luck ! I may have a bite!

So if you have been keeping up with my UPBEAT posts & my situation, then you'll find this POSITIVE refreshing, closing comment quite delightful......"New Jersey and Yoooouuuuuu...Perfect Together"... .Hmmm mmmmm...mmm Kinda catchy song, dontcha think?? LOL

Old 08-27-2006, 04:14 PM

741 posts, read 3,509,704 times
LOL
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey > New Jersey Suburbs of Philadelphia