Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey > New Jersey Suburbs of Philadelphia
 [Register]
New Jersey Suburbs of Philadelphia Burlington County, Camden County, Gloucester County, Salem County in South Jersey
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-19-2010, 12:49 PM

584 posts, read 1,424,674 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankgn87 View Post
with the outrageous parking costs and limited street parking, most would rather stay away from CC if they don't live there. In fact we will be in CC sat night for an event and we ain't looking forward to the parking situation.
20 year olds though? I'm 30 and I prefer to go to CC. I don't mind the parking, but when I don't want to deal with it, I take Patco. To each their own, but for nightlife, I don't think there is a comparison at this stage in my life. I moved to NJ for quiet in my day to day life, but when I want to be around hustle and bustle - there is much more going on in Phila. The bars in NJ I've gone to just don't compare, though I am partial to some of the restaurants in the area. It's the same feel I get when I go to a place in a PA burb - a sort of townie feel. Some folks love that and go to those bars for just that reason. It's just not my thing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-20-2010, 05:25 AM

6,321 posts, read 10,335,027 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by frankgn87 View Post
you have a great place right in Cherry hill.

TOP DOG - Cheap Eats & a Rockin' Good Time!
Did the Top Dog used to be called Taylor's? I recently moved and although I didn't really go to many bars when I lived in SJ, Taylor's was probably my favorite. But I think there's a regular sports bar-type part and a nightclub part and I usually just stuck with the regular part. In the summer the outside section was also pretty cool.

Old 11-20-2010, 06:02 AM

584 posts, read 1,424,674 times
Anyone been to the Taproom Grill (formerly RMac's, I think)? What is the Taproom like? I've only been to the indoor bar...which has been fairly dead (when I've gone at least). Though, when I driven by, there are tons of people on the outdoor decks.

Old 11-20-2010, 06:32 AM

7,780 posts, read 21,869,902 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoPhils View Post
Did the Top Dog used to be called Taylor's? I recently moved and although I didn't really go to many bars when I lived in SJ, Taylor's was probably my favorite. But I think there's a regular sports bar-type part and a nightclub part and I usually just stuck with the regular part. In the summer the outside section was also pretty cool.
yes, that is correct

Old 11-20-2010, 06:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by templeu View Post
Anyone been to the Taproom Grill (formerly RMac's, I think)? What is the Taproom like? I've only been to the indoor bar...which has been fairly dead (when I've gone at least). Though, when I driven by, there are tons of people on the outdoor decks.

where is it at? I never heard of it

Old 11-20-2010, 08:19 AM

6,321 posts, read 10,335,027 times
It's in Haddon Twp, I'd been there a couple times and it's not bad, the outdoor section there is cool as well. A slightly older crowd if I remember correctly.

Old 11-20-2010, 11:59 AM

here it is. Looks like a nice place. Thanks

)))))TAPROOMGRILL(((((

Old 12-20-2010, 08:20 PM

61 posts, read 104,526 times
PJ welihans is great but the Cherry Hill one (on rte 70) sucks...go to the one in Moorestown (on 38) or even better, the one in Haddonfield. Its like night and day.

Old 12-20-2010, 08:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by viventi View Post
PJ welihans is great but the Cherry Hill one (on rte 70) sucks...go to the one in Moorestown (on 38) or even better, the one in Haddonfield. Its like night and day.

yea we go to the one in Moorestown and recently saw the one in Haddonfield and liked the looks of it.

Old 04-13-2012, 07:13 PM

1 posts, read 916 times
Hello my husband had a DJ/band in elizabeth 4 years ago. We went back to the restaurant they were gone, supposedly to cherry hill. Please help they are great a bother sister and friend from Ecuador and I believe Guatemala. My understanding they play somewhere in cherry hill idk where. We have been looking for them for three years we would be restful. Thanking you all :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey > New Jersey Suburbs of Philadelphia