Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey > New Jersey Suburbs of Philadelphia
 [Register]
New Jersey Suburbs of Philadelphia Burlington County, Camden County, Gloucester County, Salem County in South Jersey
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-13-2011, 01:16 PM

2,035 posts, read 3,350,353 times

Advertisements

Does anyone know of a bakery for dogs, or a pet store that makes dog cakes?

In the area of Salem, Cumberland, Gloucester, or Camden County would be good.

I've been looking online for a while and cant find anything 'nearby.'

Dont know if any regular bakeries make a cake that a dog could eat, or if a pet store might have a pet bakery inside, or maybe there is an actual dog bakery around - i know some larger cities have them.

thanx
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-13-2011, 06:00 PM

6,319 posts, read 10,344,319 times
Not sure about full on cakes, but I know that store "Jake's Dog House" usually has some pretty fancy cookies and stuff. I thought there used to be one in Deptford Mall but it might have closed...right now looks like the only ones are in Marlton and Atlantic City

Old 03-13-2011, 06:58 PM

23,814 posts, read 34,684,299 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellybean50 View Post
Does anyone know of a bakery for dogs, or a pet store that makes dog cakes?

In the area of Salem, Cumberland, Gloucester, or Camden County would be good.

I've been looking online for a while and cant find anything 'nearby.'

Dont know if any regular bakeries make a cake that a dog could eat, or if a pet store might have a pet bakery inside, or maybe there is an actual dog bakery around - i know some larger cities have them.

thanx
The last I knew there was one in Haddonfield, but I'm getting mixed results online.

Old 03-13-2011, 11:59 PM

Thanks for the help ...

I will keep trying too.

Old 03-14-2011, 07:46 AM

398 posts, read 732,850 times
Dogs are not meant to eat and digest grains. Why would you feed your dog a cake? Why not give your dog some raw meat for his or her birthday? My dog loves raw chicken, both whole thighs and legs and gizzards, as well as raw steaks and fish. Your dog is not a human... do not feed it cake.

Old 03-14-2011, 08:38 AM

584 posts, read 1,425,198 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Northbound81 View Post
Dogs are not meant to eat and digest grains. Why would you feed your dog a cake? Why not give your dog some raw meat for his or her birthday? My dog loves raw chicken, both whole thighs and legs and gizzards, as well as raw steaks and fish. Your dog is not a human... do not feed it cake.

My dog's health improved immensely when we moved to a RAW only diet. I don't think there is anything a dog loves more than a RAW meaty bone or RAW tripe.

Old 03-16-2011, 08:51 PM

It's a cake made for dogs. It's going to have things in it that are good for them. Otherwise, i'd feed them a human's cake lol.

And my dog is old... she's not used to eating raw meats. I dont want her to get sick for her birthday.

Old 03-17-2011, 09:36 AM

398 posts, read 732,850 times
The age doesn't matter... dogs digestive systems are designed for raw meat.

Old 03-18-2011, 06:20 AM

2,662 posts, read 3,828,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southbound_295 View Post
The last I knew there was one in Haddonfield, but I'm getting mixed results online.
There was a "Three Dog Bakery" but I think it closed about a year ago. . . .

You can shop their dogalog The best all natural dog food and treats from Three Dog Bakery

Old 03-18-2011, 08:01 AM

23,814 posts, read 34,684,299 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LNTT_Vacationer View Post
There was a "Three Dog Bakery" but I think it closed about a year ago. . . .

You can shop their dogalog The best all natural dog food and treats from Three Dog Bakery
OK, Thanks. Well, at least I know that I didn't hallucinate it. I remember my best friend telling me that it was there & that she wanted to take her dog there.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey > New Jersey Suburbs of Philadelphia