U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey > New Jersey Suburbs of Philadelphia
 [Register]
New Jersey Suburbs of Philadelphia Burlington County, Camden County, Gloucester County, Salem County in South Jersey
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
 
 
Old 04-14-2012, 09:14 AM
 
Location: South Jersey
7,785 posts, read 10,479,843 times
Reputation: 2152

Advertisements

Sean Hannity: Skeptic about "psychic medium" John Edward (not) : Respectful Insolence

Ill make a bet.. If ANYONE can tell me about MY past/future and lost family members, Ill apologize.. Otherwise I stick my ground. Ill bet anyone that NO ONE will take me up on this..
Quick reply to this message

 
Old 04-20-2012, 01:33 PM
 
32 posts, read 150,916 times
Reputation: 49
Default OK, I'll bite...

I'm no medium, but I'll take a stab here...

You're a married man.

You grew up in a large East Coast city, but live in the suburbs now.

You like cars more than the average person.

You also enjoy baseball and farm stands.

Your grandfather has passed on, (sorry).

How'd I do?
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-20-2012, 04:42 PM
 
Location: South Jersey
7,785 posts, read 10,479,843 times
Reputation: 2152
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmerkd1 View Post
I'm no medium, but I'll take a stab here...

You're a married man.

You grew up in a large East Coast city, but live in the suburbs now.

You like cars more than the average person.

You also enjoy baseball and farm stands.

Your grandfather has passed on, (sorry).

How'd I do?
wow!! You HAVE to be psychic!! you dead nuts on, brother!! See how easy it is... to the op?
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-20-2012, 09:12 PM
 
7,912 posts, read 8,396,357 times
Reputation: 9267
Quote:
Originally Posted by frankgn87 View Post
well Okay .. Good luck with that.. Tell me one thing.. Are these mediums that give you wonderful experiences free?? Or do they charge you money??
I've had two freebies. Once when I was just a kid - Mom's girlfriend dragged us to a 'meeting'. Everyone in attendance had to pay a few dollars to get in, a few dollars more to have a personal questions answered. After she'd, the psychic, answered all of the questions, she looked around around the room.. and her eyes settled on me. She walked across the room, told me that my grandmother (recently departed) loved me and that I had 'the gift'. I was eight years old. I didn't ask for it nor did I pay for it.
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-21-2012, 10:05 AM
 
Location: South Jersey
7,785 posts, read 10,479,843 times
Reputation: 2152
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerania View Post
I've had two freebies. Once when I was just a kid - Mom's girlfriend dragged us to a 'meeting'. Everyone in attendance had to pay a few dollars to get in, a few dollars more to have a personal questions answered. After she'd, the psychic, answered all of the questions, she looked around around the room.. and her eyes settled on me. She walked across the room, told me that my grandmother (recently departed) loved me and that I had 'the gift'. I was eight years old. I didn't ask for it nor did I pay for it.

yea the gift was in your wallet for her.. lol
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-22-2012, 05:51 AM
 
Location: Kennett Square, PA
892 posts, read 1,341,614 times
Reputation: 344
Oh, they're real, allright. Question is: where to they come from? Those of you who happen to believe in the authority of scripture have a right to know; those of you who don't...no need to read it: Christians: Avoid astrology, occult, mediums and sorcery. Bible warnings to Christians and others about divination and similar activities are clear!
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-22-2012, 08:39 AM
 
Location: South Jersey
7,785 posts, read 10,479,843 times
Reputation: 2152
Quote:
Originally Posted by soulsurv View Post
Oh, they're real, allright. Question is: where to they come from? Those of you who happen to believe in the authority of scripture have a right to know; those of you who don't...no need to read it: Christians: Avoid astrology, occult, mediums and sorcery. Bible warnings to Christians and others about divination and similar activities are clear!
yea sure they are real.. They see dead people, talk about *your* future and past but.....yet they can't see the next numbers for powerball.. Yea okay
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-28-2012, 06:08 PM
 
27,975 posts, read 22,209,316 times
Reputation: 25796
Quote:
Originally Posted by frankgn87 View Post
yea sure they are real.. They see dead people, talk about *your* future and past but.....yet they can't see the next numbers for powerball.. Yea okay
LOL, that's the kind of psychic I want!
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-07-2012, 09:28 AM
 
2 posts, read 1,362 times
Reputation: 10
I don't know if I really believe in psychics... Idk I've went to a few n things they said things about my past n future didn't happen.... So I don't idk if they could b real or just lying...

Tell me something about me and my life past/future...??
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-07-2012, 09:30 AM
 
2 posts, read 1,362 times
Reputation: 10
Default ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmerkd1 View Post
I'm no medium, but I'll take a stab here...

You're a married man.

You grew up in a large East Coast city, but live in the suburbs now.

You like cars more than the average person.

You also enjoy baseball and farm stands.

Your grandfather has passed on, (sorry).

How'd I do?






Can u tell me my past/present/future ??
Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


 
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:


Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey > New Jersey Suburbs of Philadelphia

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2014, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 - Top