Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey > New Jersey Suburbs of Philadelphia
 [Register]
New Jersey Suburbs of Philadelphia Burlington County, Camden County, Gloucester County, Salem County in South Jersey
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-14-2008, 06:42 PM

3 posts, read 8,026 times

Advertisements

Hi there everyone, I am planning to buy a Single Family Home at the Preserves @ Greenwich Crossing
I would like to know what would be the Property tax for a 7,700 Sq.f lot and 11,000 Sq.f lot
What is the current interest NVR is providing for this month March
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-20-2008, 11:30 AM

20 posts, read 47,651 times
Default hey everyone

Hey guys my name is Bethann and my fiance Anthony and I bought in Swedesboro .. were located in "Hurff Ct" end unit thats suppose to be done in June but as of yesterday i heard from my excellent sales lady that we might settle the VERY end of may !! its getting close hows everyones feeling excited anxious??? !!!

Old 04-20-2008, 12:09 PM

36 posts, read 172,673 times
Any information regarding swedesboro schoos ? specailly Elementry and Middle Schools ?

Old 04-20-2008, 02:39 PM

Default taxes

has anyone living the swedesboro spring ridge townhome that has already settled know about how close the estimated taxes and the actual taxes are.

Old 04-20-2008, 07:24 PM

619 posts, read 2,199,926 times
I just bought a Ryan townhome in PA, but we did use NVR, so I'm weighing in on that. For us, there is NO way we would have used NVR if it weren't for the incentives. Since we aren't planning on staying here long, the discounts on the front end were more important to us than the interest rate (within reason). It seemed like our interest rate was about 1% higher than what we could have gotten on the open market. But we got the free morning room and finished basement. Our closing was nightmarish though and we felt that we were batted around from one rep to the next any time we had a concern over something. Again, it was a very calculated decision to use NVR for the discounts so we put up with it, but for those not getting anything in return, I would recommend shopping around.

Also, just an interesting side note, Ryan Homes built half our development then pulled out entirely. The management company has had to take over - and they can't build Ryan models, so it will be interesting to see what sort of mishmash we wind up with here.

Definitely wouldn't call it a high-quality build, but the price is right, and overall we're pleased. Good luck to all you new neighbors!!!

Old 04-21-2008, 01:35 PM

102 posts, read 427,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tobewedin09 View Post
Hey guys my name is Bethann and my fiance Anthony and I bought in Swedesboro .. were located in "Hurff Ct" end unit thats suppose to be done in June but as of yesterday i heard from my excellent sales lady that we might settle the VERY end of may !! its getting close hows everyones feeling excited anxious??? !!!

I just bought one in Hurff Ct also ... Good luck on closing neighbor!!!

Old 04-21-2008, 01:36 PM

102 posts, read 427,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tobewedin09 View Post
has anyone living the swedesboro spring ridge townhome that has already settled know about how close the estimated taxes and the actual taxes are.

I would like to know the answer to this question also..

Old 04-21-2008, 06:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJStealth View Post
I just bought one in Hurff Ct also ... Good luck on closing neighbor!!!

hey good luck to you as well ... it wont be long !!!

Old 04-23-2008, 09:16 AM

7 posts, read 17,549 times
Yes...we have signed on one of the townhomes on South Avenue just past Crabapple. Our closing is supposed to be in August 08. Has your construction been on schedule thus far?

Old 04-23-2008, 12:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by humphries View Post
Yes...we have signed on one of the townhomes on South Avenue just past Crabapple. Our closing is supposed to be in August 08. Has your construction been on schedule thus far?
hey our construction has been going fine ... we are due to settle in the beginning of june... sooner then we thought we thought maybe the end of june july but they actually told us last weekend that it might be like the last week of may sooo well see but... once they break ground and really start working it goes up sooo fast i think they started ours on a monday and by saturday all 3 floors were up ... its crazy how quick they go!!! Good luck with everything !!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey > New Jersey Suburbs of Philadelphia