Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey > New Jersey Suburbs of Philadelphia
 [Register]
New Jersey Suburbs of Philadelphia Burlington County, Camden County, Gloucester County, Salem County in South Jersey
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-12-2017, 10:42 PM

1 posts, read 785 times

Advertisements

Hello all.. I am new to the forums and am looking for any info or personal experiences with the West Deptford School system. I am looking to relocate from one part of South Jersey to the Park West community and am wondering what the neighborhood is like, as well as the middle and high schools in that area. Also if anyone has ever been to Riverwinds? Is it nice? Worth the yearly cost for a family? Any info would be much appreciated!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-06-2017, 08:05 AM

10 posts, read 54,299 times
Hi!

I've been living in Park West for 5 years now. This development or subdivision is fantastic. Kids plays outside and everyone is friendly and looking out for each other. Some units like mine sits next to preserve land/forest, and not built right next to each other like some of the row townhouses you see. I loved how all townhouses are considered corner units. If you are considering buying, then you've already seen how well maintained the subdivision is. The HOA is higher than surrounding area, but if you factor in that it covers the exterior (yes, roof too,) yearly lawn maintenance, swimming pool, tennis court, it really is quite cheap. One great thing about the HOA taking care of the exterior, guarantees a certain standard of the look of your unit and subdivision. You'll not have to deal with a neighbor not up-keeping their unit and bring the rest of the property value down. Park West is located in the safest and ideal area in Thorofare/West Deptford. It's super closed to Shoprite and pharmacy and close to 295 highway.

My kids are in elementary schools and the district and teachers are phenomenal! I do not know much about the middle and high school, but my neighbors girls are doing really well there. In high school, they are known for their sports. West Deptford High School is the only non-regional high school in Gloucester County. That's one of the things I like. The high school is not massive nor over populated.

Feel free to private message me if you have any questions. And if you already put in an offer and pending sale, then please allow me to give you an early, "Welcome to the neighborhood!"

Old 07-06-2017, 01:15 PM

32,936 posts, read 36,359,395 times
? What's your point? You like your community. I like mine.

Old 07-06-2017, 01:21 PM

10 posts, read 54,299 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerania View Post
? What's your point? You like your community. I like mine.
Sorry was this meant for me? I was just letting NJMOM know that I live in the subdivision she is looking to buy and how great it is.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey > New Jersey Suburbs of Philadelphia