Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-19-2015, 05:23 PM

68 posts, read 78,691 times

Advertisements

-Hey everyone

It's a known fact that NYC is filled with beautiful girls. What about new jersey? Any areas in particular? I've always wondered about possibly moving to NYC, but I would probably rather live somewhere in New Jersey and commute in (save on rent). Just wondering how attractive are the women of New Jersey. Obviously I realize this may be kind of shallow, but... It's reasonable to want to live somewhere with a little eye candy. Thanks.

Old 08-19-2015, 05:47 PM
PDD

8,773 posts, read 18,379,327 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS4LIFE View Post
-Hey everyone

It's a known fact that NYC is filled with beautiful girls. What about new jersey? Any areas in particular? I've always wondered about possibly moving to NYC, but I would probably rather live somewhere in New Jersey and commute in (save on rent). Just wondering how attractive are the women of New Jersey. Obviously I realize this may be kind of shallow, but... It's reasonable to want to live somewhere with a little eye candy. Thanks.
You are correct it is shallow. Good luck to you attracting any women.

Old 08-19-2015, 06:11 PM

472 posts, read 811,807 times
And this is a serious question? How shallow can one possibly get?

Old 08-19-2015, 06:13 PM

12,755 posts, read 9,641,738 times
Jersey girls are beautiful AND intelligent.

Better stay in Mass. You'd be out of your league here.

Old 08-19-2015, 06:31 PM

23,534 posts, read 17,208,400 times
Quote:
-Hey everyone

'Beauty is in the eye of the beholder'

Don't change who you are, there is someone out there just for you.

You want to see beautiful girls, google pics of 'beautiful girls', or moose or coonhounds and each one is more beautiful than the next.....

Was this the winner of a 2nd grade boys school essay contest?

Sorry, you'd have to be much more mature to be considered 'shallow', you're not there yet.

Old 08-19-2015, 07:19 PM

What's up with all of the hateful comments. God forbid a young guy wants to live near attractive women. At least I'm not the type to just use them and treat them like crap like most guys my age. What do you people actually think guys who live in large cities are looking for... obviously to date attractive girls. On another note; I doubt New Jersey women would be out of my league. Why would you even say that? You know nothing about me, my job, what I look like, etc. And to the person comparing my writing skills to that of a 2nd grader? Really... It's a public forum and I don't see anything particularly wrong with my writing. Like you're some kind of literary genius? Hopefully someone can just answer my question honestly as opposed to giving back handed remarks.

Old 08-19-2015, 08:17 PM

88,515 posts, read 84,688,123 times
Quote:
What's up with all of the hateful comments. God forbid a young guy wants to live near attractive women. At least I'm not the type to just use them and treat them like crap like most guys my age. What do you people actually think guys who live in large cities are looking for... obviously to date attractive girls. On another note; I doubt New Jersey women would be out of my league. Why would you even say that? You know nothing about me, my job, what I look like, etc. And to the person comparing my writing skills to that of a 2nd grader? Really... It's a public forum and I don't see anything particularly wrong with my writing. Like you're some kind of literary genius? Hopefully someone can just answer my question honestly as opposed to giving back handed remarks.
What type of answer are you expecting? Do you think that there are certain states/cities/villages where more attractive people congregate and we're going to identify those place for you? How does that work, exactly?

And men move to large cities for the purpose of looking to date attractive girls? Sometimes they move to large cities for the purpose of looking to date attractive guys, too.

Oh wait, wait, wait a minute. As a matter of fact, yes, I can think of a city in NJ that full of good-looking women on every corner. Go there. It's called Camden. Cheap rent, too!

Sorry, but this is probably one of the dumbest questions I've ever seen posted on the NJ forum. Congratulations.

Old 08-19-2015, 08:58 PM

If you would take the time and look through City-Data, you would see that there are dozens of threads asking questions like "where are the attractive women at in ...". It's clearly a popular topic. I can't possibly begin to understand why I'm being demonized for asking such a simple question like "Where in New Jersey do the most attractive women tend to live in?". Just a simple QUESTION! On a side note, I don't have to live in New Jersey to know that Camden is a terrible place to live. Why would you wish that upon me? If you have children, I'm sure you wouldn't want them living there, would you?

Old 08-19-2015, 09:17 PM

362 posts, read 497,315 times
Quote:
If you would take the time and look through City-Data, you would see that there are dozens of threads asking questions like "where are the attractive women at in ...". It's clearly a popular topic. I can't possibly begin to understand why I'm being demonized for asking such a simple question like "Where in New Jersey do the most attractive women tend to live in?". Just a simple QUESTION! On a side note, I don't have to live in New Jersey to know that Camden is a terrible place to live. Why would you wish that upon me? If you have children, I'm sure you wouldn't want them living there, would you?

Seriously wondering if you're the same guy on some of those other threads that ask this particular type of question...all the time.

Old 08-19-2015, 09:43 PM

12,883 posts, read 13,976,233 times
Quote:
The fact that there are other threads on the subject doesn't make it right and not shallow.

The fact that you're shocked and offended at the answers you're getting says a lot.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey