U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 07-04-2007, 04:48 AM
 
Location: Rahway N.J
2,093 posts, read 4,868,821 times
Reputation: 3353

Advertisements

Before you all start heading out to your BBQ's
please take a minute to remember and pray for our boys and girls
that have and are serving in our armed forces
May they all get home safe .

YouTube - Remember Me
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 07-04-2007, 05:01 AM
 
Location: Rahway N.J
2,093 posts, read 4,868,821 times
Reputation: 3353

YouTube - Taylor Hicks - Do I Make You Proud
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-04-2007, 06:00 PM
 
5,706 posts, read 12,818,347 times
Reputation: 9008
Default Support our Troops

God bless America! We are able to celebrate today because of those who serve and continue to sacrifice every day. I strongly recommend AnySoldier.com. My son has deployed twice to Iraq and care packages, especially from strangers are a godsend to our troops.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-05-2007, 02:24 PM
 
835 posts, read 927,600 times
Reputation: 186
Thank you for fighting an uneeded, illegal and unwinnable... war.

Occupation does not equal victory.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-05-2007, 02:38 PM
 
2,758 posts, read 5,216,879 times
Reputation: 729
Quote:
Originally Posted by block911 View Post
Thank you for fighting an uneeded, illegal and unwinnable... war.

Occupation does not equal victory.
What does that mean exactly?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-05-2007, 05:36 PM
 
Location: Rahway N.J
2,093 posts, read 4,868,821 times
Reputation: 3353
Quote:
Originally Posted by 66nexus View Post
What does that mean exactly?

Whatever it means
BECAUSE of our boys and girls in the armed forces (past,present and future)
He or she has the right to speak his mind
And we have the right to add them to our ignore list
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-06-2007, 02:26 PM
 
15 posts, read 81,929 times
Reputation: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianG View Post
Whatever it means
BECAUSE of our boys and girls in the armed forces (past,present and future)
He or she has the right to speak his mind
And we have the right to add them to our ignore list
I think ANYONE that doesn't support our troops is an ignorant BASTARD. You might not like what we are doing over there, but they are fighting for our freedom. I am a proud wife of a Army soldier. I do not support us going over there but am behind our troops 100%. Atleast they have the guts to fight for freedom, are you?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-06-2007, 03:42 PM
 
Location: Rahway N.J
2,093 posts, read 4,868,821 times
Reputation: 3353
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelicHali07 View Post
I think ANYONE that doesn't support our troops is an ignorant BASTARD. You might not like what we are doing over there, but they are fighting for our freedom. I am a proud wife of a Army soldier. I do not support us going over there but am behind our troops 100%. Atleast they have the guts to fight for freedom, are you?
Angelic

You are yelling at the wrong one
please reread the whole post

I posted this as a thank you to our troops

Thanks
Brian
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-06-2007, 05:47 PM
 
2,758 posts, read 5,216,879 times
Reputation: 729
I served my time in Iraq. And I must say that whether a soldier supports the war or not, the war is the decision of the President and the approval of Congress. Troops need and appreciate the support. Anyone against the war really has a gripe with the government, not the soldier...
If you're for the war, be for the war
If you're against it, be against it. But don't knock the troops
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-06-2007, 06:56 PM
 
Location: Rahway N.J
2,093 posts, read 4,868,821 times
Reputation: 3353
Quote:
Originally Posted by 66nexus View Post
I served my time in Iraq. And I must say that whether a soldier supports the war or not, the war is the decision of the President and the approval of Congress. Troops need and appreciate the support. Anyone against the war really has a gripe with the government, not the soldier...
If you're for the war, be for the war
If you're against it, be against it. But don't knock the troops
Well said
Thank you

did you see this link yet ?
you can add and post your messages to any soldier you want

http://www.soldierwall.com/wall.php
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:


Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

123
Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top