U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-28-2016, 11:49 PM

51,225 posts, read 50,499,962 times

Advertisements

I worked with a Pakistani woman who lived in the West Windsor area. There's a good-sized Muslim community in East and West Windsor and that area. The commute to Fieldsboro looks like less than 30 minutes.

It is a very nice area and safe.

There is access from there to a number of educational institutions--Mercer County Community College, Thomas Edison University, Rutgers, and of couse, Princeton.

Last edited by Mightyqueen801; 11-29-2016 at 12:02 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-29-2016, 12:05 AM

51,225 posts, read 50,499,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OceanJ View Post
Is anyone going to listen to me NOW? Or are stabbings, and car attacks at OSU by Somali "refugee" not enough?
What does that have to do with this thread?

Old 11-29-2016, 02:56 AM

42 posts, read 27,114 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OceanJ View Post
Is anyone going to listen to me NOW? Or are stabbings, and car attacks at OSU by Somali "refugee" not enough?
Absolutely hilarious

By those standards looting government, starting wars, big bank bailouts...none of these things Pakistanis or for that matter any Asian group (Indians ME Chinese) do. #Whitecrime

The NJ forum on city-data BTW is ran by a pretty ardent Trump ssupporter and racist RutgersFan.

Say the opposite and expect a ban (just search on old threads and their last posts)

In fact if you want to be honest with yourself, in major cities like Jersey City, looted by whites during white flight, Asians like Indias and Pakistani communities made some of the greatest schools in some of the worst crime cities in NJ. Whites were good enough for easy handsouts like government jobs in such cities, but would never live there. Remembner plenty of racist teachers.

Pay your dues, then talk it up. I rather have hard working enteprising Asian American neighbors than radical racist whites like you. Juding from your previous posts your parents should be ashamed. You seem like soemone younger, poison for your mind to be afraid of INDIVIDUALS you've never met. I hope you know what it feels like to generalize you like you generealize others having read this post.

PS He stopped being a refugee and became a US citizen in 2007....as American as AR15s and cherry pies

Old 11-29-2016, 01:28 PM

34 posts, read 16,941 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabagolemafia View Post
I rather have hard working enteprising Asian American neighbors than radical racist whites like you.

70 killed in Boston, Orlando and San Bernardino would be disagree with you

Old 11-29-2016, 01:45 PM

2,766 posts, read 1,818,507 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobkins View Post
70 killed in Boston, Orlando and San Bernardino would be disagree with you
Statistics would disagree with you.

63% of the US is white people but they've committed 66% of the shootings.

Old 11-29-2016, 02:09 PM

34 posts, read 16,941 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaymoney View Post
Statistics would disagree with you.

63% of the US is white people but they've committed 66% of the shootings.
these is for 1982 -2013 years..

btw where is 9/11 case?

Old 11-29-2016, 02:13 PM

2,766 posts, read 1,818,507 times
Being outpaced rapidly by American terrorists.
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/25/us...or-threat.html

Just ask the police.
"A survey to be published this week asked 382 police and sheriff’s departments nationwide to rank the three biggest threats from violent extremism in their jurisdiction. About 74 percent listed antigovernment violence, while 39 percent listed “Al Qaeda-inspired” violence"

Old 11-29-2016, 02:26 PM

22,674 posts, read 28,559,598 times
you cant compare islamic terrorism in the US vs American terrorism in Islamic countries. the usa has murdered hundreds of thousands of muslims over the past 2 decades and contributed to the deaths of much more. you cant win this argument rationally if you base it on terrorism deaths. just like the liberals cant rationally win the argument against the 2nd amendment if you base it on mass shootings.

Old 11-29-2016, 02:27 PM

22,674 posts, read 28,559,598 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaymoney View Post
Just ask the police.
"A survey to be published this week asked 382 police and sheriff’s departments nationwide to rank the three biggest threats from violent extremism in their jurisdiction. About 74 percent listed antigovernment violence, while 39 percent listed “Al Qaeda-inspired” violence"
the police? they are just an organized gang of murderers and criminals. why would i ask them? of course they are concerned about anti-government violence the most; they are the government's thugs.

Old 12-04-2016, 11:48 AM

200 posts, read 89,595 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
I worked with a Pakistani woman who lived in the West Windsor area. There's a good-sized Muslim community in East and West Windsor and that area. The commute to Fieldsboro looks like less than 30 minutes.

It is a very nice area and safe.

There is access from there to a number of educational institutions--Mercer County Community College, Thomas Edison University, Rutgers, and of couse, Princeton.
Good info. Any other places I should avoid at all costs?

Quote:
you cant compare islamic terrorism in the US vs American terrorism in Islamic countries. the usa has murdered hundreds of thousands of muslims over the past 2 decades and contributed to the deaths of much more. you cant win this argument rationally if you base it on terrorism deaths. just like the liberals cant rationally win the argument against the 2nd amendment if you base it on mass shootings.
We are comparing Americans with muslims, not muslims with US govt. Keep it in context Capt.

Quote:
By those standards looting government, starting wars, big bank bailouts...none of these things Pakistanis or for that matter any Asian group (Indians ME Chinese) do. #Whitecrime

The NJ forum on city-data BTW is ran by a pretty ardent Trump ssupporter and racist RutgersFan.

Say the opposite and expect a ban (just search on old threads and their last posts)

In fact if you want to be honest with yourself, in major cities like Jersey City, looted by whites during white flight, Asians like Indias and Pakistani communities made some of the greatest schools in some of the worst crime cities in NJ. Whites were good enough for easy handsouts like government jobs in such cities, but would never live there. Remembner plenty of racist teachers.

Pay your dues, then talk it up. I rather have hard working enteprising Asian American neighbors than radical racist whites like you. Juding from your previous posts your parents should be ashamed. You seem like soemone younger, poison for your mind to be afraid of INDIVIDUALS you've never met. I hope you know what it feels like to generalize you like you generealize others having read this post.
Ever heard of Mao (50+ million killed)? Ever heard of rape of Nanking? Ever heard of Muslim conquest of India (100s of millions killed)?

White looting? Take a look at Ferguson pal. Look at Newark, Trenton, Camden, Elizabeth. Whites? Ha-no. Call me racist all you want, it doesn't work anymore. I know statistics.

You are very anti-white, and the reason why Trump won.

And to the people citing NY times and Mother-freaking-Jones...yea, that's garbage. Muslims are 400x more likely to commit terror. Don't apologize for people who want to conquer and kill us.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or