Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-03-2006, 01:40 PM

86 posts, read 275,205 times

Advertisements

[CENTER]DEP understaffed and overwhelmed [/CENTER]

"Now, the recent disclosure that a South Jersey child care center was allowed to open in a building tainted with mercury has prompted officials, activists and others to say it's time for the DEP to clean up its own act."

"In a recent embarrassment, it was discovered that the DEP had removed more than 1,800 sites -- including 300 in North Jersey -- from their list of contaminated sites last year because the properties had no case managers."

mod cut

http://www.northjersey.com/page.php?qstr=eXJpcnk3ZjczN2Y3dnFlZUVFeXkzJmZnYmVs N2Y3dnFlZUVFeXk2OTg3MjE5JnlyaXJ5N2Y3MTdmN3ZxZWVFRX l5Mg== (broken link)

Last edited by Yac; 09-03-2006 at 03:31 PM.. Reason: copyrights

Old 09-03-2006, 02:12 PM

[CENTER]1,800 sites cut from DEP list with no notice [/CENTER]

"In all my years, I've never seen a government act this irresponsibly," said Jeff Tittel, head of the New Jersey Sierra Club. "It's way more than outrageous. It's dangerous."

mod cut

http://www.northjersey.com/page.php?qstr=eXJpcnk3ZjczN2Y3dnFlZUVFeXkzJmZnYmVs N2Y3dnFlZUVFeXk2OTc3MTgyJnlyaXJ5N2Y3MTdmN3ZxZWVFRX l5Mg== (broken link)

Maybe NJ should makes it's slogan...

NJ and You Toxic Together

Last edited by Yac; 09-03-2006 at 03:32 PM.. Reason: copyrights

Old 09-03-2006, 11:48 PM

3,301 posts, read 6,308,763 times
Default Honorable Governor Jon Corzine Poll

There is a POLL: What do you think about the job the Honorable Governor Jon Corzine has been being so far... ?

PLEASE PRESS THE NEXT LINK TO VOTE: http://capmarine.freepolls.com/cgi-b...oll_center.htm

I think that Gov. Corzine is just as corrupt as the rest of them. I was hoping he would be real on state corruption.

He's being checked out already for ethics problems. Three weeks ago, he lost his Attorney General to ethics violations.

What do you think about Corzine? Post your vote at the above link and discuss it here.

Many people are upset about Gov. Corzine's immediate raising of taxes. New Jersey already has the highest property taxes in the nation. http://www.americans-working-together.com/id367.html

Old 09-04-2006, 02:52 AM

I may have been a little rough on our governor. I'll explain! After searching the news I came across an article with a picture of George Norcross. I knew the name but I didn't know from where. After seeing the picture I remembered!

Way back when the drinking age was 18 in NJ I was in a small bar on Rt 130 in Pennsauken. There was this guy with a big mouth. I was wondering how long it was going to take for someone to shut him up. A guy about half the size of the big mouth was playing pool. The little guy won and the big mouth was next to play. I think it took about 30 seconds for the big mouth to start flapping his jaws and about another second for the little guy to shove big mouth across the room.

Hahahahahaaaaaahhhhhhh!!! Sorry I could not help myself...

That little guy did everything he could to get the big mouth outside. Shoved him repeatedly, mouthed off but Mr. Big Mouth did nothing and suddenly lost his big mouth. I asked a friend who is the big mouth? He replied it's George Norcross. I never saw anyone so yellow in my life! All mouth! Well he never finished his game. He left with his protectors.

Governor, try this... shove the big mouth a few times and watch how fast his yellow stripe shows!

Last edited by corruptnj; 09-04-2006 at 03:03 AM..

Old 09-04-2006, 10:58 AM

There is an easy solution to end many of the problems in NJ.

Stop voting for the puppets and the yellow puppeteer is no more!

Elect those who serve the people not those who serve the puppeteer!

Take away the power and take back your State!

–noun 1. a person who manipulates puppets, as in a puppet show.

–verb (used without object) 2. to work as a puppeteer, by making puppets perform.

Old 09-04-2006, 11:05 AM

4,343 posts, read 14,740,131 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by corruptnj View Post
There is an easy solution to end many of the problems in NJ.

Stop voting for the puppets and the yellow puppeteer is no more!

Elect those who serve the people not those who serve the puppeteer!

Take away the power and take back your State!

–noun 1. a person who manipulates puppets, as in a puppet show.

–verb (used without object) 2. to work as a puppeteer, by making puppets perform.

We would but there aren't any. Can you suggest someone?

Old 09-04-2006, 11:23 AM

I think a good start would be to not vote for anyone being backed by Norcross.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey