Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-28-2011, 10:17 AM

3 posts, read 11,266 times

Advertisements

I know there are a couple apartments that look like hotels. Park Square maybe has the better features, but is a little more expensive than River Place. They are both a 5 minute walk from Rahway Train Station, and they are close to a supermarket so you can do your shopping there. But which apartments do you guys think is better? It would greatly help if one of you been in Rahway before or lived at either apartment. Thanks a lot!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-28-2011, 06:33 PM

1,049 posts, read 4,007,790 times
I think Riverwalk has the nicer units although may be a little pricier. Check out Carriage City Plaza, there's a few rentals available there.

Old 03-01-2011, 03:15 AM

3 posts, read 11,266 times
Is there anybody though that knows River Place or Park Square in? Maybe been in or around there? Which of these Rahway apartments should I move into in the future?

Old 03-12-2011, 06:36 AM

2,093 posts, read 5,443,511 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michael132 View Post
Is there anybody though that knows River Place or Park Square in? Maybe been in or around there? Which of these Rahway apartments should I move into in the future?
Both have nice units , the only difference i see besides price is Park square is more out in the open being on Irving st and Elizabeth ave (around corner from my office )as River place is secluded between Main st and Dock st , if you are not moving anytime soon come out for Hot Rods and Harleys day May 14th and just walk around and get a feel for the difference

Old 07-07-2011, 12:43 PM

186 posts, read 732,671 times
Default Rahway

Is the area around where River Place apartments are...safe? That's around Lewis St/Dock St. Also, how is the neighborhood and Rahway town in general for a young couple with a baby?

Old 07-11-2011, 06:31 PM

10 posts, read 24,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssd005 View Post
Is the area around where River Place apartments are...safe? That's around Lewis St/Dock St. Also, how is the neighborhood and Rahway town in general for a young couple with a baby?
I've been wondering the same thing. I'm planning a move to River Place in September as I havent heard anything that Rahway is unsafe, but I have been looking for confirmation that it truly is safe especially at night.

Old 07-11-2011, 08:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistro17 View Post
I've been wondering the same thing. I'm planning a move to River Place in September as I havent heard anything that Rahway is unsafe, but I have been looking for confirmation that it truly is safe especially at night.
Did you consider the other "luxury" apartments in the area like the Meridia Grand, Park Square, or Skyview (Carriage City Plaza)? We still haven't seen the RP apartments, but will do so soon. What was your impression of the place?

Old 07-11-2011, 09:08 PM

12,380 posts, read 26,759,552 times
Quote:
Its like your average town....i don't think you have anything to worry about....

Old 07-12-2011, 08:07 PM

10 posts, read 24,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssd005 View Post
Did you consider the other "luxury" apartments in the area like the Meridia Grand, Park Square, or Skyview (Carriage City Plaza)? We still haven't seen the RP apartments, but will do so soon. What was your impression of the place?
I happened to really like river place... still fairly new (5 yrs old), very close to the train, and definitely nice sized apartments for the price. having garage parking and a gym in the building is also a plus

Old 07-13-2011, 10:13 AM

Quote:
I happened to really like river place... still fairly new (5 yrs old), very close to the train, and definitely nice sized apartments for the price. having garage parking and a gym in the building is also a plus
That's good to know...are the amenities (garage, gym etc) free or have an additional cost? I plan to visit RP soon, and might also look at the other apartments in the area...namely Skyview and Park Square.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey