Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-14-2008, 02:46 AM

9,124 posts, read 36,367,911 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstar41 View Post
not sure why my posting was reported as I was linking the info straight from the resources i linked.. oh well someone must not want us to inform the new positive events in Elizabeth.. I already know who.. too bad it's a moderator..
Wrong answer- your post was cut because it was a copyright violation- it's got nothing to do with anyone not wanting to hear about positive events in Elizabeth. If you were paying attention, you'd also see that it wasn't me who cut it, so your point is even less valid.

I could honestly care less whether the ferry gets built or doesn't get built in Elizabeth- I'm over 600 miles away, and wouldn't use it, so it doesn't matter to me. The only reason I get involved in these threads about Elizabeth is to inject some reality into discussions that often get very "pie in the sky" and may give people an incorrect impression of Elizabeth, just like the "Elizabeth is a drug-infested gangland" posts do.

Last edited by BobKovacs; 02-14-2008 at 04:57 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-14-2008, 06:35 AM

562 posts, read 2,614,659 times
Funny but why would you assume i'm referring to you.. and why did it take over a week to get cut.. oh well.. some links are still up and if people really want to find out about redevelopment in Elizabeth, they can easily google it..

Old 02-14-2008, 07:12 AM

9,124 posts, read 36,367,911 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jstar41 View Post
Funny but why would you assume i'm referring to you.. and why did it take over a week to get cut.. oh well.. some links are still up and if people really want to find out about redevelopment in Elizabeth, they can easily google it..
What other moderators have you gotten into pissing matches with in the past?

Old 02-14-2008, 01:14 PM

562 posts, read 2,614,659 times
lol.. not pissing matches.. just emphasizing facts..

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobKovacs View Post
What other moderators have you gotten into pissing matches with in the past?

Old 03-08-2009, 10:57 PM

1 posts, read 1,188 times
Default Renderings?

I don't see any renderings... I would love to see some...
When i spoke to city hall late last year (2008), they said the ferry terminal would happen, but no telling if it would be in one year or five years.. The economy went to sh*t and that's why nothing has been happening..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey