Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-29-2012, 07:27 AM

19 posts, read 51,370 times

Advertisements

the original poster asked about parking. Arguing about pros and cons of mass transit etc is not very helpful for those of us who have to drive. BTY, I love the subway and trains and bus options whenever possible.

I've used Skypark for years with no issues but they are expensive. Thanks to the previous posters who offered good advice.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-29-2012, 07:41 AM

257 posts, read 685,149 times
Way to revive a year-old thread! Not a bad thing actually, as I was reading this same thread a few days ago. Ended up parking at Liberty International Self-park, at 86 Haynes(or 100 International Way). I liked that it was easy to get to from 21, and that it's self-park so you don't leave your keys for someone to go on a joyride. I also think that the price, at 6.75/day is one of the lowest around EWR. I think it's quite new, and I'm sure that price will increase and service will degenerate as they start getting more business, but right now I would recommend them very highly.

Old 11-29-2012, 08:15 AM

12,283 posts, read 35,690,922 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychopompos View Post
Way to revive a year-old thread! Not a bad thing actually, as I was reading this same thread a few days ago. Ended up parking at Liberty International Self-park, at 86 Haynes(or 100 International Way). I liked that it was easy to get to from 21, and that it's self-park so you don't leave your keys for someone to go on a joyride. I also think that the price, at 6.75/day is one of the lowest around EWR. I think it's quite new, and I'm sure that price will increase and service will degenerate as they start getting more business, but right now I would recommend them very highly.
I was going to post the same thing, with the disclaimer that I know this thread is 1 yr old.

I parked there a few weeks ago when I went to Florida. I got a groupon for 5 days - $20!!!!! (yes, 4 bucks a day)

They were great and gave me a coupon for $6.75/day good until October 2013. I HIGHLY recommend them.

Old 12-14-2012, 11:21 AM

19 posts, read 51,370 times
I wound up using parking spot 2 which used to be Skypark which I used many times in the past 20 years or so. Never had an issue with Skypark and Parking Spot 2 seems to be the same deal, fenced with constant shuttles running. Print the coupon on their site. More expensive then above posts though.

Old 12-15-2012, 10:12 AM

10,222 posts, read 19,213,191 times
I've been using ABC in Elizabeth. Cheap and close; it's a bit of a pain to get to without good directions because GPSs and Google Maps get it wrong (My GPS wanted to have me take a right off an overpass; Google Maps just adds an unneeded U-turn).

Old 12-26-2012, 05:46 AM

1 posts, read 1,863 times
Default EWR parking

Parking at the airport is quite easier now a days,I visited this site [URL="http://www.airportparkingconnection.com"]ewr parking[/URL] ,those who need to park there car for longer time,this site can be helpful,I saw there are just three steps to secure the parking spot

Last edited by sdc63; 12-26-2012 at 06:06 AM..

Old 04-09-2013, 10:43 PM

1 posts, read 1,616 times
I have parked my vehicle at the newark airport with a good coupon and its very easy and convenient for me to retrieve the vehicles and park the vehicle. please check below link for more answers. [url]http://cheetuh.com/b/NSLIsc4-e0e3fee9[/url].

Its really good to see the answers like this

Old 03-18-2016, 08:07 PM

1 posts, read 506 times
Default Stolen From Hilton Elizabeth NJ

Have parked at the Hilton 3 times outside lot last time my car was stolen, no cameras working, no guards watching $ 66000.00 seems like a inside job they advertise 24 hour security and CCTV which has not worked for awhile.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey