Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-10-2007, 10:05 AM

3,859 posts, read 10,324,295 times

Advertisements

Well this does not surprise me. King Corzine formed a commitee he is concerned that illegal aliens don't have enough housing or that their civil rights aren't being protected. Excuse me-what civil rights? They are illegal lawbreakers who should not be here.

The real sad thing about this is that if our immigration laws were enforced, this scumbag would not have been here to commit these criimes. He repeatedly molested a little child, was violent, the Feds knew he was here but he roamed the streets anyway? If they had deported him this shooting would not have happened.

Why is Corzine not outraged over that? Where is the outrage over this? If the laws were just enforced this would never have happened.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-10-2007, 11:00 AM
ira

657 posts, read 3,930,263 times
<<The problem is, we keep breeding more and more killers. >>

Very true. Someone mentioned reinstating death penalty. How about sterilization? I know it sounds harsh but I am absolutely serious. Some people should not be allowed to have kids. A teenager or young adult who is addicted to drugs, has extensive criminal record and comes from a broken home cannot possibly raise children. And I bet I just described that 15 yo 's parents.

Old 08-10-2007, 05:44 PM

20,326 posts, read 19,909,198 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolem View Post
.....The real sad thing about this is that if our immigration laws were enforced, this scumbag would not have been here to commit these criimes. He repeatedly molested a little child, was violent, the Feds knew he was here but he roamed the streets anyway? If they had deported him this shooting would not have happened.

Why is Corzine not outraged over that? Where is the outrage over this? If the laws were just enforced this would never have happened.
And nicolem will be accused of illegal immigrant bashing in 5...4...3...2...

Get used to it NJ and get over it. According to some poll being bandied about on radio and in newspapers, 2/3 of NJians favor pushing amnesty for illegal immigrants.

Old 08-10-2007, 05:48 PM

I just wonder, if they're convicted, how long will they really be imprisoned. As one of the more progressive states, we seem to be more inclined to giving violent offenders multiple chances.

Old 08-10-2007, 08:11 PM

91 posts, read 476,924 times
Default Shows we are not even close to being secure Post 9/11

1. He's an illegal immigrant.
2. He's been arrested several times.
This animal raped a 5 year old child for years.

Why is he still on our streets? After the first indictment or even the more heinous second one.
He's a freakin illegal criminal. Who let him post bail? Why was not detained and deported?
Who dropped the ball on this?
They should be charged with accomplice to 1st Degree Cold Blooded Murder!
1st Accomplice-The judge that granted an affordable Bail
2nd Accomplice- The prosecutor for failing to notify Immigration of an illegal multiple indicted animal.
Why Not!?
Are these kids blood not on their hands too?
Disgusting.

Old 08-10-2007, 09:34 PM

Quote:
1st Accomplice-The judge that granted an affordable Bail
2nd Accomplice- The prosecutor for failing to notify
the 3rd being the Fed govt. who we pay to protect the borders is failing miserably.

Old 08-11-2007, 08:08 AM

1,289 posts, read 6,096,057 times
I am glad to hear that at least some action is being taken. Newark is getting REALLY bad!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey