U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-02-2007, 02:51 PM

72 posts, read 246,522 times

Advertisements

Sad but true, in regards to the previous comment. I came on this board and wasn't too shocked at some of the blatant racism and bigotry on here. I ignore it and extract the information I need from the board. I don't get caught up in the petty internet bashing BS. That's why most of them are on the internet writing it. They cannot speak freely from their minds in public, because of the fear of repercussions. Let them complain, whine, b*tch and moan.......our communities just keep growing and growing and growing (you get the point)

Old 03-08-2008, 10:59 PM

1 posts, read 2,486 times
Default sorry but couldn't resist

couldn't resist commenting upon this...
I think most indians have this innate desire to seek acceptance from whites(now, whites are not to be blamed for it).
While this is not essentially bad, but some people can go to any extent to get that acceptance...like spitting on the mirror.
No one needs to look down upon their roots to gain acceptance.
Infact people who do that are are dangerous for America beacuse tomorrow(god forbid) if America goes down, the same people will go to another country and start saying "America is bad, I hate Americans".
Get a spine and a life.

Old 03-09-2008, 11:05 AM

786 posts, read 2,182,639 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CuCullin View Post
NAACP - Our Mission (http://www.naacp.org/about/mission/index.htm - broken link)
NAACP is usually for black...not sure whether they even consider helping other peoples.

Old 03-09-2008, 11:07 AM

1,140 posts, read 3,141,406 times
Indians aren't that bad. Compared to the Chinese and Koreans, Indians are way more cosmopolitan and accepting of others. It is true though, that Indians are really trying to gain the white peoples nod. If you are going to do that, you should just try and receive all of Americans nods, if not just go your own way. Indians can be insular and aren't assimilating that well, many still want to have arranged marriages set up for their U.S. born children. If you want that, you should just stay in India, America is not just a place to rape for your greed of money, it is a proud nation and as such, expects you to follow our way (tolerance and open-mindedness anyway). And if you say that many of us are bigots, I can't imagine what happens to undesirable foreigners in India,(attacked, killed, shunned). Don't be hypocrites now. And lastly, I really don't want to many more Indians or Asians/Hispanics coming here anymore. Why? There are way to many of you (billions) who want in and that troubles me. We have enough of you and should now focus on allowing in people that haven't really been represented lately (Africans and Europeans).

Old 03-09-2008, 11:45 AM

2,736 posts, read 8,250,174 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalim2008 View Post
NAACP is usually for black...not sure whether they even consider helping other peoples.
Their mission statement is part of the rest of my post - they do.

Old 03-09-2008, 12:01 PM

12,284 posts, read 29,609,378 times
nothing good is going to come from reviving this thread. closed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey