U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-12-2011, 05:31 PM

431 posts, read 904,373 times

Advertisements

Sen. Frank Lautenberg heralds 2 bills to create jobs at Newark press conference

Sen. Frank Lautenberg heralds 2 bills to create jobs at Newark press conference | NJ.com

Already the costs of educating Newark is twice the cost of kids in the burbs as well as large federal money going to support the city. Now tax money exclusively goes to help the unemployed in Newark. What about all the people in the burbs that lost their jobs??

Sen. Frank Lautenberg heralds 2 bills to create jobs at Newark press conference | NJ.com

And Amelia Gamble who the article talks about is someone I had to deal with, she is slow and extremely arrogant The dirty truth is she already got her job from the Urban League’s Mature Worker Program: http://www.njit.edu/cds/docs/cds_annual_report_11.pdf

Last edited by liamnwk; 09-12-2011 at 06:01 PM..
Rate this post positively

Old 09-12-2011, 05:56 PM

2,882 posts, read 5,838,120 times
Your title makes zero sense. You should go back and read the article from start to finish. I bet it won't even pass.

Old 09-12-2011, 06:01 PM

431 posts, read 904,373 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 66nexus View Post
Your title makes zero sense. You should go back and read the article from start to finish. I bet it won't even pass.
since you have so much time to follow my posts and somehow reply to it within 30 minutes , you read it again and write a summary Mr Nobody.

Old 09-12-2011, 06:05 PM

6,896 posts, read 7,218,021 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by liamnwk View Post
Sen. Frank Lautenberg heralds 2 bills to create jobs at Newark press conference

Already the costs of educating Newark is twice the cost of kids in the burbs as well as large federal money going to support the city. Now tax money exclusively goes to help the unemployed in Newark. What about all the people in the burbs that lost their jobs??

And Amelia Gamble who the article talks about is someone I had to deal with, she is slow and extremely arrogant The dirty truth is she already got her job from the Urban League’s Mature Worker Program: http://www.njit.edu/cds/docs/cds_annual_report_11.pdf

No where in the article did it indicate that Newark would be the only recipients. That area in Newark was used as an example.

Old 09-12-2011, 06:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by liamnwk View Post
since you have so much time to follow my posts and somehow reply to it within 30 minutes , you read it again and write a summary Mr Nobody.

The poster was actually correct. Your thead title doesn't match the article. The Press conference was held in Newark, but no where did the article indicate that the program will be segregated to just Newark.

Old 09-12-2011, 06:10 PM

12,380 posts, read 25,647,511 times
Sigh , another dumb Block Thread....

Old 09-12-2011, 06:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexis4Jersey View Post
Sigh , another dumb Block Thread....
OP will fit in perfectly in the PO&C thread...

Old 09-12-2011, 06:14 PM

2,882 posts, read 5,838,120 times
I could care less if you're offended Block (liamnwk). Fact remains, you tried to post something in a negative light (as usual) and you used it incorrectly.

This statement of yours: "you read it again and write a summary Mr. Nobody" simply translates into this: "I'm not really sure what it was I posted so can you explain it to me?"

The 1st bill simply outlines job creation and would provide training for unskilled workers to businesses unable to find them. Neither bill says anything about exclusively helping Newark residents (and there weren't enough details about either bill outlining municipal eligibility) I would say 'nice try' on your part, but I'd be lying.

PS: I happen to be @ work, therefore, I have all the time in the world to pick apart your terribly random commentary. I responded a half hour after you started the thread...yet...you responded a whopping 5min after me. Lol, you're so transparent.

Old 09-12-2011, 06:35 PM

4,230 posts, read 10,170,691 times
try to know what you are talking about before you click the "start new topic" button....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
View detailed profiles of: