Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-20-2011, 10:20 AM

5 posts, read 11,571 times

Advertisements

Good Day,

I'm moving to the area, but it seems to be hard to find a dog-friendly housing. While I understand all issues and concerns, I'm just a responsible, professional dog-owner who is looking for a rental . References can be provided and my dog is a senior, so she's quiet and just likes to be home . If anyone can give an advice, I'd appreciate it. While most of my work will be in Jersey City area, I'm open to consider other areas. Thank you
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-08-2013, 04:36 PM

1 posts, read 2,888 times
I suppose you didn't get any help. Moving to that area myself next month. If you could help please email me back. [email]Fbenny83@gmail.com[/email]

Old 07-08-2013, 04:45 PM

19,121 posts, read 25,320,104 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DelZz View Post
I suppose you didn't get any help. Moving to that area myself next month. If you could help please email me back. Fbenny83@gmail.com
That particular post--in September, 2011--was the last time that the OP posted to this forum. In other words, he/she has been absent for an extended period of time.
As a result of his/her absence of almost 2 years, I really doubt that he/she is still monitoring this thread for responses.

If you want to get responses with significant value, you need to begin a new thread for your question.

Old 07-08-2013, 04:45 PM

1,171 posts, read 2,681,938 times
I don't know of any apartments that don't have breed restrictions. The breeds may vary but in general no Pit Bulls (Staffordshire Terriers included), Rottweilers, Chow Chows, Sharpeis, Akitas, some even ban Boxers and Bull Terriers (now both breeds are generally crazy with way too much energy but no more aggressive than any other breed IMO). It depends. Many only allow dogs under a certain weight or height. You would have to call individual complexes to see what their restrictions are but around here if you have a large dog or one who has a reputation as an aggressive breed you really need a house.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
View detailed profiles of: