Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-07-2011, 08:15 AM

22 posts, read 35,555 times

Advertisements

Hi,

We are in the process of buying a townhouse in Whippany. Before we move in, we would like to paint the interiors, possibly in the last week of November or the 1st week of December. It will be great of anyone could provide recommendations for a good interior house painter who would do the job in this area. It is not a big townhouse and we would rather not prefer expensive big name contractors.
We are new to the area and any recommendations are greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance

Mia
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-08-2011, 03:44 AM

1 posts, read 3,051 times
I am a painter and I live in Whippany. You can call (973) 794-5263 to schedule an estimate.

Old 11-08-2011, 06:20 AM

11,337 posts, read 11,039,869 times
I have had good results with Master Touch painting. Call the owner Gerard Tretola at 973-222-9857. They are reasonable in cost and have done a good job on my relocation listings. Very neat and clean and they use Benjamin Moore paint.

Old 11-09-2011, 05:35 AM

22 posts, read 35,555 times
Tdecaro & Marc,

Thank you very much for the info. I shall get in touch with you/them once we close the deal.

Mia

Old 08-25-2015, 06:59 PM

1 posts, read 1,646 times
Default this person is adrug addict con artist thief staw away

had this so called contractor to my house to paint my exterior. worst decision ever. first he comes to my house dripping in fake gold rings and watches and a really cheap looking Mercedes first mistake who does this? first day there on the job no one spoke English at all when asked where is your boss they told me he is at the race track betting on horses. WOW paint everywhere on my deck on my car when I finally got a hold of him he was on vacation for a week I told the guys not to come back he comes to my house I guess back from his vacation and tries to con me over with excuses then he asks me to use the bathroom my husband just recently had a car accident and was prescribed vicoden for pain I relized the next day that he went through my medicine cabinet and stole all my husband pills everything we could not believe he stole my husbands medication. we did some research on him and found out he was in jail a total of 19 times from 1982 to 2002 18 times in county and 5 years in a state prison Im to let every one know that this company master touch painters is owned by a drug addict arch criminal stay away from this company you will loose your prescriptions and its public knowledge of his prison terms

gerard tretola dob 3-20-1964 check out Essex county prison web site and new jersey state prison
here you will find all you need to know about this drug addict thief

Old 11-09-2017, 08:49 AM

1 posts, read 848 times
Default i wished i read jersey joe's review

the same thing happened to us. we used this guy to do spackle and painting of our house and he took us for a ride. he destroyed our wood floors, didn't protect anything when he came to do the job. his workers were all confused as to what they were doing and then kept saying he needed more money. we stupidly agreed to the additional costs because we didn't want him to walk away, but that probably would have been better than where we are today- same place we were a few months ago but without the money we paid him already! he kept saying he would finish it all, but his workers spend very little time, did hardly any work, then claim they are 80% complete. they eat your food, drink your water bottles, leave trash all over the place, damage your new kitchen cabinets, and wood floors.

agree with jersey joe- STAY AWAY!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey