U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-17-2011, 01:03 PM

24,757 posts, read 32,953,736 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by marehoodlum View Post
We have a guy who walks around our town wearing a swastika on his arm... known in these parts as the Hamilton Nazi... people basically leave him alone....
That guy got assaulted at Mercer County College a few months ago, I believe.......unless it's another Nazi from Hamilton.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-17-2011, 03:05 PM

572 posts, read 1,737,995 times
NJ has 1 of the largest KKK populations in the country...so you might want to get your facts straight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael212 View Post
At least there's none of them in Jersey.

Old 11-17-2011, 04:19 PM

8,153 posts, read 11,903,092 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainNJ View Post
do we really?
Are you kidding me?

Do a google search. The Klan is still alive in NJ.

Old 11-17-2011, 04:46 PM

12,381 posts, read 22,675,189 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro69 View Post
Are you kidding me?

Do a google search. The Klan is still alive in NJ.
There underground in Sussex , Warren counties , my law enforcement friend told me that and they don't go out of there way to harass non whites...

Old 11-17-2011, 06:46 PM

332 posts, read 447,070 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCK7778 View Post
NJ has 1 of the largest KKK populations in the country...so you might want to get your facts straight.
How would I know that if New Jersey's one of the Northern states and most of this racist stuff happened in the south back then??? And that's probably all I really needed to know; as long as they're not around my way or where in NJ I may move to next, I won't have to pump a 12-gauge in their faces if and when they start disrespecting me, my friends, my family, my property, and/or bring forth that "white power" nonsense!!!!!!!

Old 11-18-2011, 06:08 AM

17,427 posts, read 14,911,585 times
I was driving down 49 to Mays Landing one afternoon a few weeks ago, when I got to Scullville area, we came upon a house with pick ups and motorcycles parked all over the place on the road...I thought maybe a party was going on...only to pass the house and see the lawn and the trucks had confederate flags AND skull and crossbone flags all over, and a bunch of men who looked they were out of Deliverance milling around. I don't know what their "meeting" was about, but my first thought was "OMG, it's a klan meeting!" I found it very disconcerting and scary.

Old 11-18-2011, 10:50 AM

22,780 posts, read 28,659,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCK7778 View Post
how many members does the kkk have in new jersey? how many crimes were committed by those members? they are only an issue if they are committing crimes. people are allowed to be racist.

Old 11-18-2011, 11:53 AM

5,327 posts, read 12,386,084 times
Everyone has freedom of expression. Those who deny that are the real racists.

Old 11-18-2011, 02:21 PM

196 posts, read 520,185 times
I used to see a lot of kids wear the confederate flag back in the day when I went to school in the late '80's and early '90's. Usually some kind of motorcycle brand shirt like harley davidson with the confederate flag or jacket with the confederate flag patch sewed on. Never remember anyone complaining or anyone giving them a hard time. But these kids looked big and rough who used to wear it so no one really bothered them about it. Still really no one complained either. I also remember a group of skinheads in my high school with shaven heads, black leather jackets and steel tipped boots. No one made a fuss about them either coming to school looking like skinheads.

Old 11-18-2011, 02:24 PM

12,284 posts, read 30,993,701 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michael212 View Post
How would I know that if New Jersey's one of the Northern states and most of this racist stuff happened in the south back then??? And that's probably all I really needed to know; as long as they're not around my way or where in NJ I may move to next, I won't have to pump a 12-gauge in their faces if and when they start disrespecting me, my friends, my family, my property, and/or bring forth that "white power" nonsense!!!!!!!
you've forgotten about this little gem of a family:

Happy birthday, Adolf Hitler! Boy with nazi leader's name denied ShopRite cake - New York Daily News
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey