U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-06-2007, 08:35 PM

11,639 posts, read 11,764,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianG View Post
What was the original program err i mean post ?
Who the hell knows anymore, they ALL turn into Tennessee posts when Dah-ayun is in town.

Suggestion to Diane: Ask the Admins if they'd remove 49 of the State forums. Add one, called "New Jersey: Garbage Dump, Killer Enclave and The Place Where People DIE." For the existing one, title it "TENNESSEE" and give it 49 state sub-forums.

That might calm ya down.

Old 09-06-2007, 08:38 PM

2,179 posts, read 4,438,225 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
Who the hell knows anymore, they ALL turn into Tennessee posts when Dah-ayun is in town.

Suggestion to Diane: Ask the Admins if they'd remove 49 of the State forums. Add one, called "New Jersey: Garbage Dump, Killer Enclave and The Place Where People DIE." For the existing one, title it "TENNESSEE" and give it 49 state sub-forums.

That might calm ya down.
LOL wow. Do you have a sister by any chance??

2,093 posts, read 3,566,413 times
Quote:

That might calm ya down.
WOW

I Hope i never get onyour bad side

11,505 posts, read 19,887,474 times
Quote:
God, I promised myself I wouldn't do this. I promised...I promised...ohhhhhhhhhhhhh man, forget it, I can't just let these slip by.

What the freak? Your son threatened you in some way? What the heck happened???

Oh my God, does anyone else want to touch this one? Where do we even BEGIN to correct/clarify this one?

You knew one person (and we don't even know if this is for real) who put "junk" on her lawn, and this equates to, "People (plural) put boats on their lawns" in NJ? God you're a sheister, Diane. You spin stuff (badly), have you no shame? What is your agenda here? I still think it's basically jealousy.

"That" article? Can you show it to us? I'm curious. Not saying that one is an out-and-out lie; something you say must be the truth once in a while, even if just by accident. Can people from Marlboro and Manalapan confirm that A) these towns are upper middle class and B) that there is an incredible amount of garbage?

Also, Diane, you're comparing the sides of highways in NJ to front lawns in TN. Yes, that's fair. Highways are ALWAYS as neat as people's personal property.

Don't you ever get tired of being wrong? I ask again...what is your agenda here? What is the point behind deliberately twisting facts, or pulling literal fairy tales and skipping facts altogether, on this forum? There must be a reason. I really, really feel it's sour grapes. But who knows... (shrug)
jerz - i swear, this person cannot be for real. the disjointed posts coming out of her fingers (it went from ignoring you to her son threatening her to 9/11 terrorists to one neighbor with *something* on the lawn to dirty highways to high taxes to "trailor" trash (whatever that means) - IN ONE SHORT POST). the stream of consciousness is a sight to behold, my goodness!

ah..i was going to make a crack about preacher's wives killing their husbands, but i won't.

i couldn't imagine living my life being so bitter that I have to relive it day after day after day after day, even after i extracted myself from what made me that way to begin with. why go back?

Old 09-06-2007, 08:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diane Giam View Post
I lived in NJ until July 2006, yes, last year, Accually did not close until 8/3/06
Here is the reason I'm posting here-

It's like visiting monkeys in the zoo. You know you're somehow evolved from a common ancestor, but you're still fascinated by their primitive behavior

Diane
Cute, sort of. Or maybe it was when that "snap" came out (if I recall correctly, the first time I heard it was in Junior High...not said about NJ, of course). But I'm asking you seriously. Why DO you post here? If it truly is because people from NJ are all inferior, doesn't that point to an EXTREME insecurity for you? The only way you can have fun is to point to someone else and tell him or her that he or she is inferior?

Believe it or not, I DON'T think that's your reason...I think that's the only comeback you could think of; it's a popular one so perhaps you copied and pasted it, just like your 1988 NJ income statistics and the like. It sounded good (to you), but maybe you should really think about why you're here..deliberately lying and giving sometimes twisted but often literally flat-out fictional information. Do you like yourself this way? Do you like the person you are when you're on here?

Do you honestly in your heart of hearts believe it's okay to lie? What on earth could you really be getting out of all this?

Old 09-06-2007, 08:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tahiti View Post
jerz - i swear, this person cannot be for real. the disjointed posts coming out of her fingers (it went from ignoring you to her son threatening her to 9/11 terrorists to one neighbor with *something* on the lawn to dirty highways to high taxes to "trailor" trash (whatever that means) - IN ONE SHORT POST). the stream of consciousness is a sight to behold, my goodness!
How weird, I was just having this very thought: That maybe this lady isn't for real at all. Maybe she's even some fat old guy from Bakersfield, who knows. I'm falling for that? Ugh, soooooooo disappointed in myself. I think you're right, hon, I think she's not really who or where she says she is and I believe she's a troll.

Old 09-06-2007, 08:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HobokenGuy View Post
LOL wow. Do you have a sister by any chance??
LOL...I do and she's single! Okay, folks, show's over, gotta go work out...and Brian...you won't ever be on my bad side! You're too nice, I could never tear into you like I do into our Resident Troll.

Old 09-06-2007, 09:01 PM

Quote:
LOL...I do and she's single! Okay, folks, show's over, gotta go work out...and Brian...you won't ever be on my bad side! You're too nice, I could never tear into you like I do into our Resident Troll.
Have a good night and don't work too hard
you have to save your energy for round 3

Old 09-06-2007, 09:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tahiti View Post

ah..i was going to make a crack about preacher's wives killing their husbands, but i won't.

i couldn't imagine living my life being so bitter that I have to relive it day after day after day after day, even after i extracted myself from what made me that way to begin with. why go back?

I'm Glad you said posted this. because for a minute there i thought i was going crazy, how did we go from eggs to terrorists to trailor trash to garbage to boats on lawns to taxes to highways or whatever else

So tell me about the preachers wife !

Old 09-07-2007, 06:01 AM

4,060 posts, read 9,022,464 times
Sorry but have to shut this one down - another troll has entered the building!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey