Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-31-2017, 11:13 PM

1 posts, read 826 times

Advertisements

I was doing some homesearch in Montclair when I came accross this site and I wonder if Montclair is the right destination for my family. We are mainly looking for a TOLERENT, open minded, kind, SMART and accepting community who will welcome us with open arm as a multicultural/multiracial family. Finding an expensive or not expensive home is one thing but finding a home in a town and neighborough with NON RACIST INTELLIGENT and KIND people is another one. THAT is my concern about Montclair > can someone respond to that ??
I find it SICKNING when someone write : the RICH WHITE live here in beautiful homes and the poor BLACK live there in ugly homes....... HOW more RACIST can it be ?

That was obvisouly written by some VERY uneducated, narrow minded, mean and a very stupid individual that I would hate to come accross in Montclair. After all it might not be the right place for us to move in as I will never tolerate my children being teased at or discriminated just because of the color of their skin. Is discrimination and racism a real issue in Montclair ?? can anyone answer that to me ?

My husband is a highly respected doctor in his field and he also happens to be African-American. He is a very smart, kind man, husband and father. Being smart is being tolerant and open mined towards people of colots no matter where they come from and how much money they have in their pocket. STOP judging people by the color of their skin bur rather by their kindness and intelligence.

It' s NOT because you have money and that you are WHITE that you are better or can treat others who have less than you have or black or asian or hispanic, like garbage because at the end , YOU ARE THE GARBAGE,

Last edited by julianveronica; 02-01-2017 at 12:06 AM.. Reason: misspelling
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey