Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-27-2007, 06:25 PM

2,865 posts, read 9,340,202 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewHomeHappy View Post
Oh darn, I've wasted the past day or so cruising around the Manalapan Wegmans parking lot looking for malicious snobby women. I did have a lovely day at the Turning Point Cafe', shopping at Home Goods & Target (pronounced Tar-shey') and I even had my nails done at the ProfessionNAIL salon. All the ladies in Home Goods were so friendly & polite. No signs of shopping cart abuse or out of control Hummers. I LIKE Manalapan !!

So while I was away, what did I miss on the Mrs. Dah-Ayne of Tn. thread?
Isn't there a song "It's Allllll About Meeeeee" ??

ps. Normally I would not write such things but this thread is so silly & fun. I agree with the other posters, this is like a train wreck. Hard to ignore.
It's Trace Atkins song, I'm surprised you heard it. I've run into him a few times in Cool Springs.
Professional Nail is not the "in" nail place in Manalapan, Gabrielle's on Gordons Corner Road is. I started going there before it was in. It was small and called Ginger;s then, she expanded it and sold it to Sue, Gabrielle is Sue's daughter.They are very nice.
Home Goods was never a problem, its fairly new. Not everyday is crazy there, you must have hit a good day.
I doubt you went there a few days, one maybe?
Diane

Old 09-27-2007, 06:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikenbacismama View Post
What is reaccessment? Is the locksmith coming?

Now, if you mean REASSESSMENT, that's another story!
Typo, so your perfect. They need spell check here.

Diane

Old 09-27-2007, 06:33 PM

2,881 posts, read 6,070,596 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diane Giam View Post

Diane
It is "you're" perfect. Not "your"

LOL just messin' with ya, don't take it tough

Old 09-27-2007, 06:35 PM

1,304 posts, read 4,176,530 times
Quote:

Diane
Definitely not perfect (in fact, far from it), but you've used reaccessment on more than one occasion. At least I'm willing to admit when I'm wrong.

Now, please, we want to hear more of how your day was.

Old 09-27-2007, 06:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
So in other words, as a seller, you started out at much too high a price given the current market, and had to go down. Isn't that how it usually happens?

Welcome to the real world, Diane.
Our Orginal price after we reduced price was $499k which are realtor said was priced right.
No, I did go down, but we went into contract at $483,000, but imo they could not get financing so had their uncle do numerous inspections all the way thru closing. To have the deal after an agreed upon amount, we settled at $463,000. That is not the real world. These were devious foreigners.
Even their Lawyer was ready to fry them. They kept calling him on a beach vacation. His wife sure was not happy.

I did have a previous offer and would have accepted it if not contingent on the sale of their home. I still wonder if they sold it. They were very nice. Their offer was $488k

Old 09-27-2007, 06:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
That's because we don't feel the need to go swarming other states' boards with erroneous information, strange and inconsistent complaints, and continuous flaming.

Lacking those things, I'm sure the TN board IS calmer.
Brian was on the TN board last night, they deleted him. He was mentally abusing me.
Diane

Old 09-27-2007, 06:49 PM

90 posts, read 360,738 times
Quote:
It's Trace Atkins song, I'm surprised you heard it. I've run into him a few times in Cool Springs.
Professional Nail is not the "in" nail place in Manalapan, Gabrielle's on Gordons Corner Road is. I started going there before it was in. It was small and called Ginger;s then, she expanded it and sold it to Sue, Gabrielle is Sue's daughter.They are very nice.
Home Goods was never a problem, its fairly new. Not everyday is crazy there, you must have hit a good day.
I doubt you went there a few days, one maybe?
Diane
...actually, it's Toby Keith...sorry to interrupt. Please, carry on.

Old 09-27-2007, 06:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibginnie View Post
There IS spell check here. It's in the upper right hand corner of the message box. I use it often but, not always. Sadly there is no grammar check.

LMAO!

Old 09-27-2007, 06:52 PM

2,179 posts, read 6,700,234 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kikanakala View Post
I loooooove country music. I usually listen to it when I am making out with my first cousin.

Old 09-27-2007, 06:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kikanakala View Post
I hope she can tell us what he's like in person, since I would bet that she's probably met him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey