Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-07-2012, 01:14 PM

4,073 posts, read 8,980,712 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by VintageSunlight View Post
Clever.

I wasn't intending on demonstating beauty in my post. I didn't realize that was a requirement of posting. I was pointing out an observation. My post may not conform to what you like to read about.
Read again...

You are calling others ugly in appearance or behavior, and.... wait for it... you resort to ugliness to make your point.

Sorry that your bitter post didn't receive the reception that you were hoping for.

Old 05-07-2012, 01:36 PM

3,058 posts, read 3,824,550 times
Why so sensitive? Do you live there? You must because I sure seem to have struck a nerve.

If you have anything constructive to say, then say it. You don't like my post, lets move on.

Old 05-07-2012, 02:05 PM

4,073 posts, read 8,980,712 times
Quote:
Why so sensitive? Do you live there? You must because I sure seem to have struck a nerve.

If you have anything constructive to say, then say it. You don't like my post, lets move on.

LOL, I should follow your example?

Nope, I don't live in that area, but I hope you continue to enjoy interacting with the fine folks there!!

Cheers!

Old 05-07-2012, 02:37 PM

5,818 posts, read 12,626,350 times
Default they are able bodied but just in poor health, judging by the amassed amounts of fast food containers in said car.

This is a joke post I'm assuming. So you look in people's cars and see all of them with fast food wrappers. And every time you go in the store someone is buying 4 packs of smokes complaining about their disability checks . Obama did it.

Old 05-08-2012, 05:33 PM

2,046 posts, read 4,952,109 times
Quote:
Specifically, this 3 town area of Toms River, Seaside Heights, and Lakehurst.

WTF is up with the people in this area? They make the People of Walmart look like beauty pageant contestants. I'm not talking purely looks, which range from Snooki look-alikes to Cyclops. I mean the demeanor, the attitude, respect for others, etc. Every time I go to a Wawa for some gas, inside the store there are always people complaining about their disability checks, while buying 4 packs of cigarettes, which they begin to smoke while they got a kid in the backseat. Of course, they are able bodied but just in poor health, judging by the amassed amounts of fast food containers in said car.

People go 90 mph in motorcycles or pimped out cars up Route 37. I saw a car badly overheating and steam pouring out of the running engine a few weeks ago outside a bar in Seaside Heights. I stopped, went inside the bar, and said loudly that someones car was overheating. Someone else yelled out "Shut the F up". The guy whose car it was walked out slowly and didn't even thank me for telling him.

In all seriousness, I believe something is genetically off here. There are a lot of leaking chemical plants that were in this area (Ciba Geigy, Cincinatti Chemical, heating oil spill in Holiday City, etc). The soil is sand and the groundwater is very shallow. Anyone else notice that this area in particular takes the "me" generation to a new extreme?
you obviously have not been to baltimore MD if you want FUGLY losers then go there trust me those ppl make NJ look good. Most of em smoke too much and worry about disability it is so irritating I feel like punching some of em

Old 05-08-2012, 05:37 PM

2,046 posts, read 4,952,109 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JERSEY MAN View Post
This is a joke post I'm assuming. So you look in people's cars and see all of them with fast food wrappers. And every time you go in the store someone is buying 4 packs of smokes complaining about their disability checks . Obama did it.
This was in the bush era too lay off the crack. Healthcare needs to give these fools the boot.

Old 05-08-2012, 07:15 PM

1,247 posts, read 3,025,570 times
To the OP. I know the areas you are talking about and while there may be some sleazy elements to them, I know of a few other areas that are like that to a FAR further extreme.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey