Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-13-2012, 01:33 PM

1,463 posts, read 4,689,647 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterPickle View Post
Oh yeah big shot, thats rich coming from a guy who probably cant even change his eingine oil.

At this point, it's probably more expensive to change your oil yourself than go get it done at a place.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-14-2012, 08:30 AM

303 posts, read 919,657 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SweepTheLeg View Post
At this point, it's probably more expensive to change your oil yourself than go get it done at a place.

True, but when the SHTF then guys like your are like the lemmings sitting crying for help because you cant handle the dirty jobs yourselve. Its people like you who sat crying in New Orleans during Hurricain Katrina while there were school busses parked in parking. Thanks to the Democratic welfare society no longer is self-sufficeny taught to our kids in school. Now in school the lib union teachers show kids only about gaye marriage and how to apply for welfare.

Old 07-15-2012, 10:49 AM

10,222 posts, read 19,199,104 times
Quote:
Guys like your would be totally lost on a disasters scenario sitting their crying like girls on something so petty as an HVAC ohhhh ohhhh why wont the repair man come i'm all hot ohhhh ohhhhh sob sob.
Right, because all of us have a set of R-22 gauges (these old systems aren't running R-410A) and a license to buy the refrigerant.

Old 07-15-2012, 11:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nybbler View Post
Right, because all of us have a set of R-22 gauges (these old systems aren't running R-410A) and a license to buy the refrigerant.

Another lemming.

Old 07-17-2012, 08:06 AM

1,463 posts, read 4,689,647 times
Quote:

Another lemming.
Explain. I needed R-22 for the system. I didn't have any of the tools to add refrigerant. Changing your oil and performing service on your A/C are two totally different ballparks.

Old 07-17-2012, 09:46 AM

4,073 posts, read 8,975,563 times
Quote:
Explain. I needed R-22 for the system. I didn't have any of the tools to add refrigerant. Changing your oil and performing service on your A/C are two totally different ballparks.

Don't sweat it... he's just another John Kreese talking tough at the Cobra Kai dojo.

Old 07-17-2012, 07:38 PM

Quote:
One word answer:

Improvize.

Old 07-18-2012, 12:11 AM

2,160 posts, read 4,962,665 times
Quote:
You all got to grow a pair and roll up your sleeves and get dirty. I don't mind MightyQueen as a lady but the rest of your are real fairy boys if u can't not even do simple jobs like open a HVAC and check it out on the electric or gas or to work out whats wrong. Guys like your would be totally lost on a disasters scenario sitting their crying like girls on something so petty as an HVAC ohhhh ohhhh why wont the repair man come i'm all hot ohhhh ohhhhh sob sob.

Quote:

Yeah, your the big winner all right, the big winner of FAIRY BOYS AWARD.

Quote:

True, but when the SHTF then guys like your are like the lemmings sitting crying for help because you cant handle the dirty jobs yourselve. Its people like you who sat crying in New Orleans during Hurricain Katrina while there were school busses parked in parking. Thanks to the Democratic welfare society no longer is self-sufficeny taught to our kids in school. Now in school the lib union teachers show kids only about gaye marriage and how to apply for welfare.
LMAO. Compensating for something?

You (allegedly) know how to make simple repairs to your HVAC unit, so that makes you so superior and MANLY? You have got to be kidding me. Also, a woman who is ignorant about HVAC repair isn't ignorant because she's a woman--female and inferior by nature, too dumb or too weak to know about such things. What are you, a cave man? How enlightened and progressive of you. I'll bet your pickle you don't even actually know how to properly make repairs, and when it comes to the more complicated ones, you're just as clueless as everyone else, male or female, who didn't go to school and get licensed to become an HVAC professional. Most likely, you pork chop together your supposed 'repairs', and then when you try to sell your house, it's a giant goddamned mess.

But, OK. Let's roll with your story.

Besides your HVAC prowess, are YOU 100% self-sufficient in all other areas of house and life? Do you know how to bring a breaker box up to code? Are you an expert in all things electrical, plumbing, flooring and roofing? And I'm sure you've NEVER been to an auto mechanic either because you know everything about every car you've ever owned. And when your computer or laptop crashes, you know EXACTLY how to diagnose the problem, and you know exactly how to reset, restore, repair or rebuild the machine. And you've never needed the services of an accountant, financial adviser or lawyer, either, right? Because you are just that self-sufficient and expert at everything. And you probably grow your own food, and hunt, slaughter and cure your own meat in the smoke house you knew exactly how to build as a result of being such a knowledgeable burly man's man. And you probably even know how to cut your own hair and stitch up your own wounds. Hell, you probably even perform your own root canals. Well, bravo, Peter, Peter Pickle Eater. Bravo.

:sarcastic applause:

Old 07-18-2012, 03:58 AM

11,337 posts, read 11,032,278 times
Quote:
One word answer:

Improvize.
I'm sorry about the high school thing, but you can go for your GED...

Old 07-18-2012, 08:07 AM

2,257 posts, read 5,185,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Docendo discimus View Post
But, OK. Let's roll with your story.

Besides your HVAC prowess, are YOU 100% self-sufficient in all other areas of house and life? Do you know how to bring a breaker box up to code? Are you an expert in all things electrical, plumbing, flooring and roofing? And I'm sure you've NEVER been to an auto mechanic either because you know everything about every car you've ever owned. And when your computer or laptop crashes, you know EXACTLY how to diagnose the problem, and you know exactly how to reset, restore, repair or rebuild the machine. And you've never needed the services of an accountant, financial adviser or lawyer, either, right? Because you are just that self-sufficient and expert at everything. And you probably grow your own food, and hunt, slaughter and cure your own meat in the smoke house you knew exactly how to build as a result of being such a knowledgeable burly man's man. And you probably even know how to cut your own hair and stitch up your own wounds. Hell, you probably even perform your own root canals. Well, bravo, Peter, Peter Pickle Eater. Bravo.

:sarcastic applause:
You missed out on one of his accomplishments. He conceptualized, designed and built his own house. All by his hands.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
View detailed profiles of: