U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 10-02-2007, 03:55 PM
 
Location: High Bridge, NJ
3,858 posts, read 8,052,117 times
Reputation: 3317

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by exhdo1 View Post
Sorry to see you go. WHEN YOU LEAVING?
Did you not interpret my sarcasm or is that sarcasm directed at my sarcasm? If it is I apologize because it's hard to tell over the internet
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 10-02-2007, 04:06 PM
 
Location: NJ
12,284 posts, read 30,939,609 times
Reputation: 5190
Quote:
Originally Posted by CuCullin View Post
Theres always those "NJ: Where the Weak are Killed and Eaten" t-shirts...

Of course, theres also the fact that NJ is shorthand for "NinJas".
I love that T-shirt. There's another that makes me LOL "New Jersey - at least it's not Staten Island" LOL!

Here are a couple of more, OMG, I'm rolling.

WARNING - strong language for those who don't like 4 letter words, LOL:

"new jersey" Design on Products : CafePress.com

and

"new jersey" Design on Products : CafePress.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-02-2007, 04:07 PM
 
Location: Rahway N.J
2,093 posts, read 4,868,821 times
Reputation: 3353
Lets see
Bob already reminded you about the Shopping carts and Hummers
Eskmd reminded you about the windows
New happy reminded you about the Ninja's

So i guess i will have to remind you that the Restaurants and nail salons don't match up either !

Let the count down begin
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-02-2007, 04:56 PM
 
Location: Central Jersey - Florida
3,314 posts, read 12,257,802 times
Reputation: 2094
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badfish740 View Post
Did you not interpret my sarcasm or is that sarcasm directed at my sarcasm? If it is I apologize because it's hard to tell over the internet
Sorry I forgot the smile thing
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-02-2007, 05:32 PM
 
Location: Nashville, TN
2,866 posts, read 8,280,755 times
Reputation: 666
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianG View Post
Lets see
Bob already reminded you about the Shopping carts and Hummers
Eskmd reminded you about the windows
New happy reminded you about the Ninja's

So i guess i will have to remind you that the Restaurants and nail salons don't match up either !

Let the count down begin
The shopping carts and the Hummers would be fine if not used as lethal weapons.
I knew the OP was making a Joke. There are hummers here, but they are not driven in rage, and if they are the licence plate either says NY, NJ or calif.

Diane
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-02-2007, 05:34 PM
 
Location: Rahway N.J
2,093 posts, read 4,868,821 times
Reputation: 3353
count down is over
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-02-2007, 06:16 PM
 
2,758 posts, read 5,216,879 times
Reputation: 729
Quote:
Originally Posted by tahiti View Post
I love that T-shirt. There's another that makes me LOL "New Jersey - at least it's not Staten Island" LOL!

Here are a couple of more, OMG, I'm rolling.

WARNING - strong language for those who don't like 4 letter words, LOL:

"new jersey" Design on Products : CafePress.com

and

"new jersey" Design on Products : CafePress.com
Holy crap those are off the hook
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-02-2007, 06:18 PM
 
Location: Sunshine N'Blue Skies
13,320 posts, read 19,659,786 times
Reputation: 11644
I'm remembering that the people in line don't talk to ya'......
Ya' just can't get a smile outta them. In order to get a smile.........
you must move. You must move South.........
Then in the South when you get in line, someone will finally say "hello" .........
" How big is your house,how many windows do you have, what do you drive,
and where does your husband work?"
Perhaps, plastic or paper?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-02-2007, 06:29 PM
 
Location: The Garden State
522 posts, read 1,455,941 times
Reputation: 1505
Great site!! I'm handing out a few Jersey coffee mugs for Christmas.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-02-2007, 07:14 PM
 
Location: Rahway N.J
2,093 posts, read 4,868,821 times
Reputation: 3353
Quote:
Originally Posted by Summering View Post
I'm remembering that the people in line don't talk to ya'......
Ya' just can't get a smile outta them. In order to get a smile.........
you must move. You must move South.........
Then in the South when you get in line, someone will finally say "hello" .........
" How big is your house,how many windows do you have, what do you drive,
and where does your husband work?"
Perhaps, plastic or paper?
there is just so many that i know forgot
Oh well i am sure we will here them again
a little different version but basically the same give or take a couple of windows
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:



Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top