U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-10-2009, 02:36 PM

1,605 posts, read 3,316,890 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhaidinger1 View Post
what is the actually address i can plug into my gps so i can get to the path in hoboken
try looking it up under Hoboken Terminal
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-10-2009, 07:51 PM

5,327 posts, read 12,355,154 times
As far as parking, it depends whether you want to pay or take chances on street parking.
I have parked free at Newark a few blocks away, Harrison in the "old" days under that RR trestle down the gravel road, and waay back at Pavonia before all the development of the past few decades when that was a wilderness with tall 6 ft weeds.

You can park at a pay lot in Harrison, Newark, Journal Square has an attached multi-level garage, and I've parked in select street areas of Pavonia/Newport then walked through the pay parking garage, the mall, the office building and cross the street to the PATH station.

There is a pay lot next to Newport Mall (Pavonia) also. I wouldn't park in any of the free shopping center spots because they do tow after a set time of a few hours and you have to go down the street and pay about $100 to get your car back that they privately stole from you.

I was working in NYC once and hopped a ride backed on a company van only to see my car going down the street on a tow truck from one of those lots by the strip malls.

Old 12-10-2009, 08:04 PM

19 posts, read 69,098 times
PATH Station located at Hudson Place and River Road just off Observer Highway in Hoboken - quoted from PATH website.

Old 12-10-2009, 08:07 PM

19 posts, read 69,098 times
For more details, visit the PATH page on Hoboken station Service - PATH - Port Authority of New York & New Jersey

Old 12-11-2009, 05:38 PM

5,327 posts, read 12,355,154 times
I have never tried or considered parking in Hoboken since the other stations are much easier to get to by car and parking is much more available outside of Hoboken.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or