Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-11-2009, 12:44 PM

1 posts, read 2,221 times

Advertisements

Hi all,

Does anyone happen to know where is the nearest mobile home park to a/the PATH train ??? ; or an affordable studio apartment near the PATH train for around $500.

Thank you for your help, time, and patience.

Happy Holidays.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-11-2009, 12:49 PM

13,401 posts, read 28,714,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MISOKUTE View Post
Hi all,

Does anyone happen to know where is the nearest mobile home park to a/the PATH train ??? ; or an affordable studio apartment near the PATH train for around $500.

Happy Holidays.
Hmm that is a tough one..mobile home parks within NJ are a rarity. I can't recall any by the Path stations

Old 12-11-2009, 12:55 PM

4,940 posts, read 12,139,900 times
I have never seen a mobile home park anywhere in North Jersey. In South Jersey they are abundant. Even a studio apartment is going to be tough to find in the $500 range.

Old 12-11-2009, 01:00 PM

3,223 posts, read 9,626,918 times
I've seen ones in hudson county can't remember where but might have been along rt 1. This was 3 years ago. For 500? no chance.. Mobile home living isn't cheap. I wouldn't buy a mobile home unless it was in south jersey. I've did research on buying one. Now that I think of it, I should've bough a mobile home but I spent my savings on something else, now I'm renting and have little hope for owning unless I move out of state.

Old 12-11-2009, 02:00 PM

2,705 posts, read 8,268,246 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MISOKUTE View Post
Hi all,

Happy Holidays.
You mean an RV park? Or a permanent trailer park?

There is an RV park at my marina in Jersey City (Liberty Harbor Marina). It's right down the street from the Grove Street PATH station.

Old 12-11-2009, 02:36 PM

1,173 posts, read 4,750,223 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tommyc_37 View Post

There is an RV park at my marina in Jersey City (Liberty Harbor Marina). It's right down the street from the Grove Street PATH station.
Something tells me that one is going to be outside the OP's budget

Interstingly enough I actually discovered a trailer park yesterday on my way to drop off something at fedex.

I'm not sure what it's called but it was right near teterboro airport. I want to say it's in Moonachie but my boss seems to think the park has it's own little itty bitty town.

There is also one in North Bergen on route 1 like kate mentioned. They are not very close to the PATH train but probably as close as you are going to be able to get since housing close to the PATH runs at a premium.

Studio for $500 a month??? Maybe Newark? Not exactly safe though.

Old 12-11-2009, 04:01 PM

181 posts, read 1,121,882 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tommyc_37 View Post

There is one near the Tonnelle Ave Bergen Hudson Light rail station in North Bergen

Old 12-11-2009, 05:13 PM

2,865 posts, read 9,363,994 times
You are going to laugh about this one but there is a Trailer Park off Rt 9 in Marlboro, right behind Cruise Holidays. Who would Think!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey