U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-08-2012, 04:45 PM

605 posts, read 1,614,999 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunnor View Post
Marc Paolella

Do NOT post anything in my topics, discussions & forums anymore. I cannot believe that people like you do even exists in the 21st century unfortunately. Like I said, please stay away from this as much as possible.

You do not live in Bergen County and have no right to take away our freedoms and opinion. You don't pay our property taxes, so stay away. Thanks.
Wow....calm down....Your little Jesus status thing speaks volumes. I think Marc is a good contributor to the forums.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-08-2012, 04:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunnor View Post
I know lots of Christians and Muslims who lives in Israel and want to shop on Saturdays, which happens to be their biggest shopping day of the week.

Your post is nonsense. Orthodox Jews are minority in Bergen County, and concentrated only in Teaneck and Bergenfield.

America is NOT a Jewish county... so it does not matter who could shop or not. Most Jews are for them so they could travel around without traffic.
Antisemitic much?

Old 11-08-2012, 04:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc Paolella View Post
I am not aware that you own any part of this forum and have no right to exercise control over the postings of others. I will continue to post in any thread I wish, as long as the owners of this forum allow it. Obviously freedom of speech means little to you, since you appear to be fine with trampling on the rights of your fellow citizens to conduct business.

The blue laws are a threat to all citizens, and I will contine to work for their abolition in every way that is open to me. In fact, if any candidate in Paramus campaigns on a plank of eliminating the blue laws, I will make a significant campaign contribution.

As is evident, many citizens of Paramus are very much against the blue laws, and recognize them as an outrageous threat on the freedom of the citizenry.

They will be defeated at some point. And rightfully so.
I think you should write more posts until the op can't handle it anymore!

Old 11-08-2012, 04:58 PM

8,670 posts, read 11,931,538 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJBest View Post
Marc Paolella, you have been warned. This is Nunnor territory. You're rights to post on Nunnor territory have been provoked. There are no equal rights on Nunnor territory. You are a second-class citizen. A slave. You must lurk from now on.
Nonsense. This is NYBBLER territory*. And I declare it Liberty Hall, you can spit on the mat and call the cat a bastard.

*until an actual mod takes it away :-)

Old 11-08-2012, 05:11 PM

24,511 posts, read 31,086,606 times
In all honesty, in regards to the temporary suspension of blue laws to help people rebuild, I think it's an excellent idea and pat the governor on the back for his leadership during this storm.

Old 11-08-2012, 06:03 PM

43,283 posts, read 42,833,931 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJBest View Post
In all honesty, in regards to the temporary suspension of blue laws to help people rebuild, I think it's an excellent idea and pat the governor on the back for his leadership during this storm.
I do, too. I am not a fan, in general, but leadership is exactly what he's shown these past couple of weeks. He gets my applause.

Old 11-08-2012, 08:12 PM

6,260 posts, read 6,273,420 times
In an era of slick, slippery and slithery politicians who are eternally shifting in the wind and afraid to say anything at all, I enjoy his street-style honesty. His faults, including his shape and size, are part of his charm. I couldn't help but be amused as he regressed into flaccid fanboyism after being on the receiving end of social largesse from Bruce. At times he seems like a very big kid. However, unlike the stoic and diffident Bloomberg, his remarks about New Jersey post-Sandy were from the heart and quite endearing.

Old 11-08-2012, 08:20 PM

1,319 posts, read 1,062,352 times
LOL let's abolish the blue laws, because one "Real Estate Agent" who happens to live in Morris County (An hour away from Bergen County) wants them gone even if 100% vote for them. According to his own statement, despite blue laws being ruled as constitutional as long as it's for secular reason, he think he is a dictator and wants to take away peoples freedom and right because he is Anti-Christian (Even though blue laws have absolutely nothing really to do with religion since Christians are allowed to work on Sundays), but he thinks it is because he is bothered by my status mentioning by religious belief in the name of Christ.

OMG some people real serious help... very sad.

Old 11-08-2012, 08:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic78 View Post
Wow....calm down....Your little Jesus status thing speaks volumes. I think Marc is a good contributor to the forums.
Why do you bring Jesus Christ with this?? Marc is attacking and threatening..

Perhaps Anti-Christian?

Old 11-08-2012, 08:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic78 View Post
Antisemitic much?

If you think I'm Anti-Semitic because of my post, then your earlier post was Anti-Christian.

You said "Why should Orthodox Jews in Bergen County live there when they can't shop on their biggest shopping day of the week".

Then my respond to you was "Why should Christians and Muslims suffer because of the Jewish sabbath closing in Israel, their biggest shopping day of the week".

Why can't people respect the majorities belief, whether it is a law, religion, culture, etc.

I bet Marc is also against Christmas Day and Good Friday being state holidays... Right Marc?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey