Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-13-2012, 10:02 AM

31,771 posts, read 40,584,943 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiLIFE View Post
I am living with a Russian woman.
you are living with her? what else is going on?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-13-2012, 12:10 PM

1,247 posts, read 3,018,887 times
You need to be careful. Lots of times, women not from this country tend to marry someone here so they can just get citizenship, and then get a divorce.

Old 11-13-2012, 12:15 PM

2,098 posts, read 3,516,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJerseyBorn View Post
No seriously...why???
Great thread, actually!

I'd avoid Hoboken. Lot's of Daddy's girls with money. We're talking sluts who get their rent paid by daddy and have full time jobs in NYC. They blow all their earnings on booze, brunch, and bull**** (the 3 B's.)

There are, and I dare say, normal Jersey women out there. No specific region really, you just have to keep your guard up and find a chill one who wants to date you for who you are -- not for some other motive.

Old 11-13-2012, 03:26 PM

1,945 posts, read 3,307,043 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainNJ View Post
you are living with her? what else is going on?
I should have phrased that differently. We live together. We have been dating for about two years. Finally took the plunge and asked her to move in with me a few months. Great girl. I am very lucky.

Old 11-13-2012, 04:08 PM

3,984 posts, read 7,063,155 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrnTmr4Brkfst View Post
I hear the girls in Irvington know how to keep it real. Definitely not materialistic.
Gotta be careful not to keep it too real:

When Keeping it Real Goes Wrong - Brenda Johnson - Video Clip | Comedy Central

Old 11-13-2012, 04:13 PM

3,984 posts, read 7,063,155 times
Quote:
You need to find yourself an eastern European woman. They're awesome. I am living with a Russian woman. Great family values, not interested in cutting your nads off, and well-educated. Most Europeans have good access to education because it is provided by the gov't. Therefore, most will have a college education. If you can find yourself a Russian, Hungarian, Czech, Pole, you will be a very happy man.

I also have two friends that have eastern European spouses. I have never seen them so happy. Both were married to American woman previously and they were utterly miserable.
Do you pick them out of a catalog or is it all internet-based?

Old 11-14-2012, 07:38 AM

1,945 posts, read 3,307,043 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EBWick View Post
Do you pick them out of a catalog or is it all internet-based?
No, that's all a scam. Just go out in NY or any of the boroughs. There are many eastern Europeans here already. I met her at a jazz club in the city.

Old 11-14-2012, 09:11 AM

31,771 posts, read 40,584,943 times
Quote:
I should have phrased that differently. We live together. We have been dating for about two years. Finally took the plunge and asked her to move in with me a few months. Great girl. I am very lucky.
great, i hope everything works out for you guys. she doesnt have any interest in fur coats?

Old 12-10-2012, 06:18 PM

12,406 posts, read 18,937,154 times
I don't know. The Eastern European women I see are very materialistic, liking their furs and jewelry, very self serving and manipulative with friends and very impressed with themselves. They also lie very convincingly when they want something. They also tend to think if you are not like them you don't matter.

I would be very careful of people of a different culture.

Old 12-10-2012, 08:47 PM

516 posts, read 1,614,536 times
Most towns in South Jersey have the most beautiful, down-to-earth women that can be found anywhere on this planet. They tend to be very family oriented and attuned to every man's desires. South Jersey is the promised land, my friend. Just keep in mind that "beauty is in the eye of the beerholder." Oh. I meant beholder.

Frankly, with the Internet available, make your quest for a mate a numbers game. Keep going out until you find the right person. Don't be hypersensitive and do take chances. Expect rejection and embrace it. You'll find Mrs. Right. She just ain't gonna fall your lap. Most importantly, get your career jump started and get upwardly mobile in whatever career you choose. Most women cannot stand laziness and prefer industry in whatever you choose to do. Get off that wall, Mr. Flower, and start meeting the ladies! Simultaneously, get your career going.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey