Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-24-2007, 09:56 PM

9 posts, read 25,103 times

Advertisements

Ok, so here's my question...

I've been living out of Jersey for about 7 years now and I'm contemplating coming back down to Middlesex County. I am a well established Realtor in Upstate NY and I'm trying to find a place to hang my hat.

Can anyone tell me what their thoughts are as to which Real Estate company is the best to go with and why or which company is the worst to go with and why?

Most of my business will probably be concentrated in the South Brunswick area as that's where I'm from but I will venture outside of South Brunswick once I get my bearing back. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

~JConfalone

Last edited by JConfalone; 10-24-2007 at 10:07 PM.. Reason: Clarity
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-25-2007, 01:54 PM

505 posts, read 2,332,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JConfalone View Post
Ok, so here's my question...

I've been living out of Jersey for about 7 years now and I'm contemplating coming back down to Middlesex County. I am a well established Realtor in Upstate NY and I'm trying to find a place to hang my hat.

Can anyone tell me what their thoughts are as to which Real Estate company is the best to go with and why or which company is the worst to go with and why?

Most of my business will probably be concentrated in the South Brunswick area as that's where I'm from but I will venture outside of South Brunswick once I get my bearing back. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

~JConfalone
Come on Realtor's---this is an opportunity to put your $0.02 schtick in, where are you?

Old 10-25-2007, 02:08 PM

1 posts, read 1,941 times
Well, I live in OSuth Brunswick and work at Century 21 Apex in MEtuchen. The broker is the best. I grew up in this area and am most familiar with the agency and area. Give me an email and I can help you more. marciecentury21@aol.com

Old 10-25-2007, 02:19 PM

9 posts, read 25,103 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcieborke View Post
Well, I live in OSuth Brunswick and work at Century 21 Apex in MEtuchen. The broker is the best. I grew up in this area and am most familiar with the agency and area. Give me an email and I can help you more. marciecentury21@aol.com
Growing up in SB I really remember Boreau (*SP). They were over in the what used to be IGA shopping plaza where capriccios was. I remember seeing their signs everywhere.

Old 10-28-2007, 07:59 PM

1,289 posts, read 6,089,378 times
I work for Re/Max in South River but I am not sure if you want to work for a Re/Max. If so, it is great and I am very good friends with the owners.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
View detailed profiles of: