Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-03-2013, 07:18 AM

550 posts, read 961,388 times

Advertisements

Worst part:

In the attack more than 20 years ago, "published reports said Custis broke into a house, beat a woman and then pushed her and her 18-month-old daughter down a stairwell."

Pushed her and her 18-month-old daughter down a stairwell.

Unbelievable in so many ways.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-03-2013, 08:56 AM

1,942 posts, read 3,293,466 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stradivarius View Post
Worst part:

In the attack more than 20 years ago, "published reports said Custis broke into a house, beat a woman and then pushed her and her 18-month-old daughter down a stairwell."

Another triumph for our justice system.

Old 07-03-2013, 09:41 AM

31,771 posts, read 40,483,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewJerseyMemories View Post
More than 20 years ago he attacked another woman and threw her down the stairs. This creep smirked as he was hauled off to jail on Tuesday:

Suspect In Millburn, NJ Nanny Cam Home Invasion Held On $750K Bail « CBS New York

there is no punishment too harsh for this animal or to those in the justice system that let him be released after committing the act in the past.

Old 07-03-2013, 09:48 AM

908 posts, read 1,548,498 times
Quote:
Worst part:

People who hurt kids deserve the worst punishment. Unfortunately, in our country it seems they are the ones the get it easiest. The filthy POS who kidnapped an raped Steven Stayner for years, and kidnapped other boys, is one who should have been put to death, but was allowed out to hurt more boys! I'd rather have a drug addict in real REHAB, than have them take up space in jail that should be occupied by violent offenders, especially pedophiles.

Old 07-03-2013, 12:24 PM

5,816 posts, read 12,577,144 times
Default WTH, was he released so quickly, especially after other offenses?

A dysfunctional judicial system that lets hardened lifelong criminals out to prey on others. I'm surprised after reading what he did previously he didn't go upstairs and beat the baby up and then throw the 3 yoa daughter down the stairs also. I hope that shank(for the capt.) is waiting for him in the big house.

Old 07-03-2013, 12:54 PM

146 posts, read 624,275 times
Quote:
Worst part:

This guy should never have been allowed to be a part of society, what is wrong with our (NJ?) criminal justice system???!! Surprised he didn't eventually start killing.
Disgusting example of a human. Yet he still managed to have 2 girlfirends he could hide out with.

Old 07-03-2013, 01:41 PM

367 posts, read 956,778 times
Quote:
Worst part:

So it seems this latest attack is just business as usual for Mr. Custis. This character has to go away for good now, before he kills someone or he picks the wrong house and someone kills him.

Old 07-08-2013, 01:50 PM

2,156 posts, read 3,317,824 times
The world is no longer safe. People need to learn to secure their house so that they won't be a victim. Reinforce your doors and windows. I replaced all my short screws on all my doors with 3" screws, along with adding strike plates and a door stopper to reinforce my door to prevent kick ins. I also installed Window security films so it will take a long time to break my window. Most of all, people...you need to learn to lock your doors and windows.

Old 07-09-2013, 05:58 PM

32,772 posts, read 36,000,398 times
^^ Don't forget the sash bolts.

Old 07-09-2013, 11:10 PM

20,222 posts, read 19,782,458 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DFBonnett View Post
....before..... he picks the wrong house and someone kills him.
Win - win, imo.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey